SAMBO mambo

calf and bicep slicers can definitely fuck you up. they can tear the muscle and it will roll up into a little lump near your shoulder/knee.

There was tough Sambo guy who came to the Judo club a couple times, if you think they're tough on teh ground check them out when they throw the shit outta you (I suck at throws anyway, but he was owning the Judo brownbelts). I did a little sambo so i could hang with him a little bit on the ground but standing up i was on my ass every time.

thecas said:
Then things like Bicep Slicer or calve Slicer I hav never seen them in any MMA matches.Do comment

The bicep slicer and calve slicer are great moves, but they inflict pain, not actual damage. No fighter really wants to tap to pain. I mean if what you're opponent is doing to you won't affect you in the long run, why tap? Just muscle out an escape and go for the kill.

Truculent said:
The bicep slicer and calve slicer are great moves, but they inflict pain, not actual damage. No fighter really wants to tap to pain. I mean if what you're opponent is doing to you won't affect you in the long run, why tap? Just muscle out an escape and go for the kill.

Tell that to all the people who have broken arms from bicep slicers.

I think the shin in the muscle is the temporary pain aspect but if you cranked on the holds it would tear the elbow/knee apart.

Truculent, who teaches you?

Superbeast said:
I think the shin in the muscle is the temporary pain aspect but if you cranked on the holds it would tear the elbow/knee apart.

Truculent, who teaches you?

your right the calf slicer will basicly blow the knee apart

The bicept slicer is damaging but i dont think it will tear the elbow so much... as the bad damage it will do to the bicep alone... i could be wrong though.

truculent doesn't train bjj obviously.

He is one of those I can imagine tapping FURIOUSLY to an ankle lock.

I had a movie on Sambo and it was fuckin awesome. Those guys are sick.

As far as Mambo, check out Celia Cruz. :p

Gsoares2 said:
your right the calf slicer will basicly blow the knee apart

The bicept slicer is damaging but i dont think it will tear the elbow so much... as the bad damage it will do to the bicep alone... i could be wrong though.

You're wrong. A bicep slicer will destroy your elbow if the forearm is in deep enough.

I disagree though. the elbow is very strong in that area.. or else u mean when you do an RNC[esp when the opponent is savlaging himself by pushing with both his hands on ya forearm] your elbow will blow too?

the pain of calve slicer is not bearable for u to not tap tho.

Back