Sambo/CATCH DVD set (Koepfer/Iatskevich)

Thanks to this reviewer on Budovideos.com

Author: Brandon McCleese
Rating: 5 stars
I really can't express what a good deal this dvd set is for the price. I would have payed more than double and still felt satisfied with the amount, and quality of the material.

Some thoughts...
Disk 1 has a lot of what I had already seen before on Billy Robinsons W.A.R. DVD, along with some extra insight on moves as well as some moves fresh to my eyes. Also a mentionable more amount of moves from the back than I have seen in other Catch as Catch Can instructionals.

Disk 2 Has great insights on the throws and a in depth look at rolling tight for attacking, and countering. Almost all the throws were shown in gi (Kurtka), a few with nogi adjustments. Also this video contains more counters to throws than Ive seen in any Sambo (or judo) instructional I have watched this far.

Disk 3 Genius. A calibration between two coaches showing their techniques to deal with each topic scenario.

Thanks to this reviewer on Budovideos.com

Author: Brandon McCleese
Rating: 5 stars
I really can't express what a good deal this dvd set is for the price. I would have payed more than double and still felt satisfied with the amount, and quality of the material.

Some thoughts...
Disk 1 has a lot of what I had already seen before on Billy Robinsons W.A.R. DVD, along with some extra insight on moves as well as some moves fresh to my eyes. Also a mentionable more amount of moves from the back than I have seen in other Catch as Catch Can instructionals.

Disk 2 Has great insights on the throws and a in depth look at rolling tight for attacking, and countering. Almost all the throws were shown in gi (Kurtka), a few with nogi adjustments. Also this video contains more counters to throws than Ive seen in any Sambo (or judo) instructional I have watched this far.

Disk 3 Genius. A calibration between two coaches showing their techniques to deal with each topic scenario.

That was a great seminar with 2 greats coachs

Back