Sam Peter - W.Klitchko -> can Sam do it?

No, when a fighter beats him, sanders, or nearly beats him, peter, he has his bigger brother beat them up instead.

Or when Byrd beat Vitali, albeit Vitali was injured, Wlad came back and knocked out Byrd. Wlad is a much different fighter than when he lost to Sanders, and Peter wasn't that close to beating him.

There isn't anyone who can legitimately claim they have been ducked by Wlad, not even James "Belly's Out" Toney.

Or when Byrd beat Vitali, albeit Vitali was injured, Wlad came back and knocked out Byrd. Wlad is a much different fighter than when he lost to Sanders, and Peter wasn't that close to beating him.

There isn't anyone who can legitimately claim they have been ducked by Wlad, not even James "Belly's Out" Toney.

Well, Wladimir actually won a wide UD in their first fight (which was right after the Vitali-Byrd fight).

Well, Wladimir actually won a wide UD in their first fight (which was right after the Vitali-Byrd fight).

I was gonna post the same tangential response :icon_lol:

But yeah... who has Wlad EVER ducked?

Ah, thanks for the correction.

But the point stands that Wlad doesn't duck anyone (not saying you said he does, but someone else commented that he doesn't fight everyone).

I would even venture to say that Steward was responsible for the growth I've seen in Wlad.

If he's going to do it, it has to do it under 4rds. Come out aggressive and swing for the fence early. Otherwise, he'll get worn down by the jab and either quit or get put down.

Who knows what happens in private negotiations, maybe Wladimir told Haye something ridiculous like the fight would be at Catch-Weights with 20 oz gloves and Haye balked at it, nobody knows what takes place between closed doors...

You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

When he's talking so much shit, and then suddenly shuts up... it looks bad

Plus he's already pulled out of multiple fights

Ya gotta look at it from both sides of the pond, chum...

Here's the latest news:

Klitschko brothers line up autumn bouts to leave David Haye frustrated | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Haye's hopes of a Klitschko fight are dashed yet again | Mail Online

David Haye will have to wait a little longer to get a shot against the Klitschko brothers

David Haye could be forced to fight Audley Harrison with Klitschkos occupied elsewhere - Telegraph

Hah hah hah, Take That !!

1143.gif

No, Klitchsko will beat him well.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, when a fighter beats him, sanders, or nearly beats him, peter, he has his bigger brother beat them up instead.

Sanders retired, and be avenged his loss to lamon brewster.

Those are his only two losses, and he avenged one of them. I can think of at least 50 fighters who have a single loss that they didn't avenge....and it wasn't cause the other fighter retired.

Sanders retired, and be avenged his loss to lamon brewster.

Those are his only two losses, and he avenged one of them. I can think of at least 50 fighters who have a single loss that they didn't avenge....and it wasn't cause the other fighter retired.

Actually, Ross Puritty beat him as well and he didn't avenge that loss.

I know Wlad doesn't have the most durable chin in boxing history and peter made him hit the deck 3 times but i dont see peter being able to pull this one off. He's got a better shot then just about anybody else in the division right now but i don't think peter is good enough technical boxer to get to Wlad the 2nd time around.

Back