Sam Peter - W.Klitchko -> can Sam do it?

wvcruffler

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sam is a pretty one dimensional slugger - chase around and throw the right. He has bad feet, a marginal left hook, a sluggish jab. Yet he had Wlad in trouble in the first fight. Is it likely that Sam has learned anything in his last few fights? I haven't seen him fight in a while. Kudos to Wlad for taking the fight as Sam Peter is a more dangerous puncher than Haye.

He probably won't, but he has a chance, at least, with that punching power.

I think Wlad might knock him out this time, though.

hopefully we get a good fight out of it, it will probably end up being better than a wlad-povetkin fight would have been.

He has a puncher's chance. I haven't seen him really since he fought Vitali. I doubt he gets to Wlad this time, though.

Wlad fights everyone.

Say what you want about either brother, But this is something no one can deny. They'll fight everyone, And I love that about them.

I haven't seen Sam since his "Comeback" but He appears to be coming in lighter, That can only help him. I think Wlad beats him this time because he's improved so much since their first encounter but that's why they fight the fights.

I don't think Sam has improved but that power is there.

klitschko busted his chin in the first fight, jameel mccline? almost capitalized on it.

this time wlad takes him out early, before the 6th round.

Wlad will most likely KO him. Although, Peter is only a big punch away with Wlad's glass chin...

Hopefully it's against Haye.

Wladimir can't keep runnin' forever ! :wink:

I hope so too... but I still think we see Haye fight Audley at the end of this year, and then he doesn't fight again until the middle of next year.

I want to see if Wlad really goes hard for the KO... as he promised a KO in his next fight after Chambers. He might bring out the old Wlad, hopefully not in a bad way!

He'll eat 100's of jabs, and will land here and there but can't see it going much different than the first one other than WK not getting knocked down in the same way.

I hope so too... but I still think we see Haye fight Audley at the end of this year, and then he doesn't fight again until the middle of next year.

I want to see if Wlad really goes hard for the KO... as he promised a KO in his next fight after Chambers. He might bring out the old Wlad, hopefully not in a bad way!

I'd like to see Wlad be a tad more aggressive as well. Peter's vulnerable and I think the Klitschkos want to make a statement to Haye for bitching out on them 3 times now. I'm not a big fan of Wlad's style, but it's damn proficient.

I'd like to see Wlad be a tad more aggressive as well. Peter's vulnerable and I think the Klitschkos want to make a statement to Haye for bitching out on them 3 times now. I'm not a big fan of Wlad's style, but it's damn proficient.

He used to be a lot more aggressive... but he's going for the win these days. He doesn't wanna get knocked out again.

He used to be a lot more aggressive... but he's going for the win these days. He doesn't wanna get knocked out again.

I've seen a few of his older fights, and I can't blame him for not wanting to get hit (I wouldn't want to either). What I don't get is how some people hate the Klitschko's style but love Mayweather's. They're different, but both are very conservative, methodical styles that tend to create "boring" fights.

No, when a fighter beats him, sanders, or nearly beats him, peter, he has his bigger brother beat them up instead.

Peter didn't 'nearly beat him', unless being rabbit punched down twice and getting dropped legit once counts as 'being nearly beat' (he actually got up better from the clean KD as well) - he did give him the most trouble in the last 5 years, though, but even so, Peter lost every non-KD round of that fight (115-110), which is a pretty comfortable margin of victory (it likely would have been at least 118-110 if the 2 KDs caused by rabbit punches weren't called as such). Peter did well but not nearly well enough in that fight.

Back