Salty alert - Anderson on Chris's set up for KO punch: Lucky, definitely lucky

There are no explanations needed from anyone we all saw the fight it speaks for itself.

I can't wait fore the re-match.

4:58

Then when asked if Chris's win was lucky he laughed and didnt answer. Looks like someone is still living in a fantasy world like the majority of his fanbase:icon_excl

Don't be a chump your whole life. Anderson gave Chris mad respect at the press conference immediately following the fight, and he's had nothing but good things to say about Chris since he lost to him. He also vigorously shut down any attempts to say that Weidman won a fixed fight.

Despite that, people like you are going to keep listening to every interview, and parsing through words, until you finally hear him say something that sounds bad. Then you jump and go, "AHA, I knew it all along. He's arrogant!!!". He's always been somewhat arrogant, but he's never been as annoying as the people who go out of their way to discredit everything about him.

In fact, I don't know of a single fighter who is as annoying as his haters. I can't stand Bisping, but I'm even more irritated by people whose entire purpose in following MMA seems to be mocking Bisping.

what's lucky about sticking your chin out with your hands at your waist and chris landing on it??
and seriously why does anderson need ed soares to "translate" for him. it seems like he can speak English just fine and understand what reporters are asking just fine. I don't understand that, starting to believe what chael said about andersons English.

It seems to me you did not think it though.

yes, he can understand. But it is OBVIOUS that he does not speak English fluently.

The if he misinterpret a question, retards and haters will start millions of threads (much like this one) bashing him for it.

He's probably tired of answering the same questions over and over. Weidman via sub or gnp tko imo.

As much as I love Weidman and rooted for him in the first fight...

Randleman miraculously KOed CC in their first fight.

Second fight went differently....

So its a bit much to say Andy will get killed in the rematch. I still got it 50/50, but rooting for my fellow NYer!

Huge AS nuthugger right here, but there's no such thing as a lucky punch if you're looking. It's not like Weidman did a blind flying spinning backfist. The dude threw a hook, Anderson tried to matrix, he failed and got KTFO'd. Ain't no luck in that.

Now a fluke? That I do believe, and I hope Anderson shows up for the rematch and proves it in dominating fashion, because if he loses twice to Weidman, he will have proven that Weidman is simply better.

what's lucky about sticking your chin out with your hands at your waist and chris landing on it??
and seriously why does anderson need ed soares to "translate" for him. it seems like he can speak English just fine and understand what reporters are asking just fine. I don't understand that, starting to believe what chael said about andersons English.

Chael exaggerated, as he's prone to do, but he told the truth. Anderson is a massive troll, and Chael's the only one who ever called him out on it. Vitor said that Anderson is "two-faced", but never elaborated on what he meant.

As for his English, I think he's been slowly improving it. At the time he and Chael first fought, he was considerably less advanced than he is now. The older you get, the harder it is to learn. Plus, Anderson might not be a natural linguist.

In fact, I don't know of a single fighter who is as annoying as his haters. I can't stand Bisping, but I'm even more irritated by people whose entire purpose in following MMA seems to be mocking Bisping.

I can't stand a lot of fighters, but, unlike most of those, AS seems to always insult the intelligence of everyone around him.
I don't know if it is because portuguese IS my native language, but there's something about him that exudes arrogance.

People mention he giving credit to Chris, but most of it seems like he is taking the piss.

Chris weidman is clearly the superior striker. Just check his high light reel of amazing kos. All three of them.

Wtf are you talking about? Dude has had nothing but good things to say about Weidman.

I agree Anderson has been respectful towards Weidman since the loss. In fact it looks like he is getting annoyed with all the stupid media questions regarding how the Weidman fight ended. Anderson keeps telling the media to respect Weidman because he is the champion and had said that numerous times.
Anderson has truley been respectful to Weidman after their fight anyone who say otherwise is just wrong.
Yesterday when a reporter asked Anderson another stupid question about Weidman Anderson actually said you guys have to respect Weidman because he is now the champ and "he killed me". Those were Andersons own words. He has been nothing but respectful.

Well, if he's implying is was a lucky punch/set up, he's just plain wrong. Nothing lucky about hitting a guy in the face when he has his hands down and isn't defending himself properly.

Anderson is such a normal guy. He will definitely normalize Weidman.

Wow that interviewer is trying to set Anderson up by asking questions like that, asking if he gave credit to Weidman's set-up punch, and if he saw it as a lucky win...

Yesterday when a reporter asked Anderson another stupid question about Weidman Anderson actually said you guys have to respect Weidman because he is now the champ and "he killed me". Those were Andersons own words. He has been nothing but respectful.

Sorry, but do you honestly believe he felt that way? Do you think AS thinks Chris "killed him"?!?!?

It seems to me you did not think it though.

yes, he can understand. But it is OBVIOUS that he does not speak English fluently.

The if he misinterpret a question, retards and haters will start millions of threads (much like this one) bashing him for it.

its just strange to me how he sometimes can speak and understand English seemingly perfectly, then other times its like he never spoke English before in his life.
and im not bashing the guy, I just don't understand his English situation.
if anything I think he can speak English and understand but keeps ed there for his safety blanket.

NBKondit is trying to take Claudes spot as the #1 Silva hater.

no.
it looks like you are as dumb as a doorknob, besides being one more dumb hater.

his "lucky" answer, plus his demeanor as well as him asking for the next question should have given away the fact he is tired of answering these stupid questions.

Since he was KO'd up until now, he ALWAYS answers:
"You should respect the champion!"
"He beat me"
"he was the better men"
"He killed me"

I fail to see how someone asking if it was a lucky punch would change his mind on the subject.

...but obviously for retards LOOKING for something to judge him, it should be plenty of material to bash him for, right?

SMH

I agree with everything you have just said.

Back