Salt n Pepa's "Let's Talk about Sex" played during NSAC Hearing w/Silva

I absolutely do.

And I wasn't even that young when they were pretty popular.

CweX3dd.jpg

Hey, the guy likes to bang.

"It wasn't me" made me laugh even more.

I plead the 5th.
Wait, no I don't.

When the NSAC was questioning Silva concerning his use of a clear liquid substance in a blue container (not to be confused with a blue substance) for sexual performance, I'm assuming someone used their phone to blast "Let's Talk About Sex."

Surprisingly, the NSAC and Ed Soares laughed at Silva's expense. It just wasn't nice.

Followed up by Shaggys "It wasnt me" when they were doing closing statements.

That song must have been purely a coincidence with Andersons recent "sex ped" stories

Who exactly was playing it? I was confused by that.

I find it hilarious how the UFC puts this hearing on FightPass, as if it's supposed to be an entertaining spectacle instead of an embarrassment to the company.

So much this^ maybe Dana thought the "peen problem" defense was going to be successful. :icon_conf

Who exactly was playing it? I was confused by that.

they have an open phone line you can dial in on to listen to the hearings (for press mainly). but also if you press a certain key combo you can speak (for witnesses).

Was someone dialling in, hitting *6 and playing music

FRB and others tweeted the phone number this morning

If I did that and someone heard it and was offended I am sure they would go to HR and I would be fucking fired. Unprofessional goofs.

I need to see a highlight video of this hearing, it sounds hilarious.

So which sherdogger did it? Suppose it could've been someone from the UG as well....

I'm starting to believe that Berestain Bears theory more and more each day.

Whoa ok.... shouldn't there be concrete proof tho? Like all sorts of books people owned that said "Berenstein Bears"?! I want to believe but this is too much

Back