Salt n Pepa's "Let's Talk about Sex" played during NSAC Hearing w/Silva

Jose Aldo Nova

in vino veritas
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that was rude. Appropriate, but definitely rude.

I find it hilarious how the UFC puts this hearing on FightPass, as if it's supposed to be an entertaining spectacle instead of an embarrassment to the company.

I'm starting to believe that Berestain Bears theory more and more each day.

b782e3313cce2b9c8692d974c44f10b2.jpg

Wonder what song would've been played had Anderson not been black.

were getting closer and closer to idiocracy

So you guys also remember it being the BernstEIn Bears?

So you guys also remember it being the BernstEIn Bears?

They made us laugh out loud. That's all that counts. It doesn't matter what their name is:icon_chee

So you guys also remember it being the BernstEIn Bears?[/Q

They totally were! That's some messed up shit man, I can't explain it but there's no friggin way it's been Berenstain the whole time.

what I miss?

I plead the 5th.
Wait, no I don't.

When the NSAC was questioning Silva concerning his use of a clear liquid substance in a blue container (not to be confused with a blue substance) for sexual performance, I'm assuming someone used their phone to blast "Let's Talk About Sex."

Surprisingly, the NSAC and Ed Soares laughed at Silva's expense. It just wasn't nice.

I plead the 5th.
Wait, no I don't.

When the NSAC was questioning Silva concerning his use of a clear liquid substance in a blue container (not to be confused with a blue substance) for sexual performance, I'm assuming someone used their phone to blast "Let's Talk About Sex."

Surprisingly, the NSAC and Ed Soares laughed at Silva's expense. It just wasn't nice.

Not nice, but fucking hilarious regardless.

Back