Salon Wars: Beatings and/or customer gets locked in

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Justified violence?
A clash of cultures?
Criminal behavior?

Looks like a bunch of trashy people starting crap and getting beat up by nail salon workers. Nail salons attract that type of crowd. How often do you see a classy person walking around with huge fake nails?

Shit is about to get real live when google drops that auto translator.

Miserable bitch's are gonna be wearing an ear piece just to hear what these nail techs have been saying in their native language.

Looks like a bunch of trashy people starting crap and getting beat up by nail salon workers. Nail salons attract that type of crowd. How often do you see a classy person walking around with huge fake nails?
IDK...I will go to a fancy town and see if they have nail salons.

Shit is about to get real live when google drops that auto translator.

Miserable bitch's are gonna be wearing an ear piece just to hear what these nail techs have been saying in their native language.

I don't think they'll have the disposable income for such a fruitless act, although spending money on something they can't afford, so they can hear the low wage workers talking about them does sound like something a female with long nails would do.

IDK...I will go to a fancy town and see if they have nail salons.

Of course they have nail salons in fancy towns, and lots of nice people go to nail salons. That really has nothing to do with what I said. What I said, was that nail salons attract lots of trashy people who show up to get huge ugly nails. You know, the type of people who stick a phone in a woman's face and record her giving them a pedicure and post it on Instagram, talk down to them like they are dumb, and sometimes refuse to pay on their way out by claiming they didn't do a good enough job. My friend's mother owns a nail salon, and what I just described is a common occurrence. Probably in most service industries.

Justified violence?
A clash of cultures?
Criminal behavior?
All of the above. I'm not a violent person but when I get my nails done I just go feral every now and then.

I don't think they'll have the disposable income for such a fruitless act, although spending money on something they can't afford, so they can hear the low wage workers talking about them does sound like something a female with long nails would do.
Did you just suggest petty hood boogers wont pay to support their hobby?!?!

You do realize most of them are fighting cause they dont want to pay the tab right?

In their minds the future drama, savings, benefits out way the cost of the translator.

Lol, don't mess with an Asian Lady's money.
I am married to one and the only time I ever see her angry is if she is in disagreement with other people about money.
And let me tell as a neutral observer I would have to say its not always the other person's fault.

Lol at some people in the comments section calling this an example of 'white privilege'.

I guess they have a point. I mean, you'd never see a POC behaving this way in public.... never. I mean you probably couldn't find a single video on youtube of something like that.....

People that behave like cunts come in all colors - white, black, brown and yellow. They are all God's botched aborti..... er, I mean, children. All God's children. Yeah...

Last edited:
As generations of people become more moronic with no social skills, the more difficult it will be for any service industry.

<{CMPALM}>

All of the above. I'm not a violent person but when I get my nails done I just go feral every now and then.
I do that too. I once got a pedicure & got up and just started Cro Copping people. It was a fucking blood bath. I had to promise myself not to go into those places anymore.

I do that too. I once got a pedicure & got up and just started Cro Copping people. It was a fucking blood bath. I had to promise myself not to go into those places anymore.
How have you been holding up?

But do you troll people on the internet?

Back