Sage Northcutt's UFC contract has ended, according to Urijah Faber

You mean : Show me the money... Please Sir, and thank you - Sage
Please show me the money, if you don't mind, Mr White... I would be totally thankful for it, sir.

Something like 200/200 is probably fair given his huge fanbase and uniqueness. It's not like the UFC can just go out and sign another handsome, well-mannered, all-American karate lad if Super Sage goes to Bellator.

Time for a salary bump!

No way they let The Super One go!

They are paying way too much from his skills. But I guess he is marketable. Lets see how long can UFC actually find these mediocre talents against him and give him co-main slots.

He is a good dude, a good athlete, and seems to be improving to say hes only 22 years old and has done his learning in the big leagues. It will be interesting to see where he ends up by the time hes 25

10th man for The Bellator WW tourney?

Sage looks like a long lost charater from saved by the bell

All the people saying he'll get 100k/100k are forgetting that Sage would also have to fight real fighters if he's getting paid that well. His face may not be as marketable after a few real fights.

All the people saying he'll get 100k/100k are forgetting that Sage would also have to fight real fighters if he's getting paid that well. His face may not be as marketable after a few real fights.
He's already getting paid better than a lot of top10 fighters

Back