Sage Northcutt signed to the UFC

Guess he had to learn to fight with a name like Sage. Mother should have just called him Parsley and be done with it.

Maybe its just the photo, but it looks like that kid has massive gynecomastia at 19. His right pec looks like a breast.

Yeah, the first thing I noticed was that pec setup. Shades of Telligman

Guess he had to learn to fight with a name like Sage. Mother should have just called him Parsley and be done with it.

Sage is a stupid name. I'm all for fresh, unique names. But if I was forced to name a child Sage, it'd have to be a girl, surely? It's simply not a boy's name!

I agree with both the name mockery and the idea that this kid is a good prospect. I like his movement and power, and would like to see how he does as the level of competition scales up.

Glad he made more from sponsorships than he would have under Reebok.

He followed his dreams

...and nailed Bella Thorne.

ali-g-respect-o.gif

that and the haircut, the only thing that would make me dislike him more is if he starts with the religeous shit, he needs to get punched in the face...... hard.:icon_twis

Kinda looks like a young Ken Shamrock.

He followed his dreams

...and nailed Bella Thorne.

ali-g-respect-o.gif

What's the story with this guy, he's an actor, too?

Funny that he says he was 13 there. It's only been 6 years since that vid and now he's KOing and subbing people. And probably doesn't have that high voice any more.

Uh crap, so there is a fighter born in 1996? I am 1994 :(

thought it was a woman when I read the thread title and only saw his face

Back