Sage Northcutt is back in the gym.....lifting heavy weights

So if he took a picture standing in front of a car, you'd be mad because he was about to drive?
Based on the shirt and supps... wonder how much he got paid for the pic?

How much weight is that? Are those 45's or the new bumper plates that weight less?

ANYONE by choke.

He has to use his supplements he got from Santa.

Sage and his sister look super nice, but Sages younger brother is the one I want to see fight since he has Fedor's look in his eyes on Christmas no less.

In fairness, you have no idea what his training is like from one photo he postee. He has a lot of work to do, but hes young and green. He needs time more than anything

it's an advertisement for the supplements. That being said, he obviously doesn't have the ideal training philosophy for improving his overall MMA game, not joining a major camp with top quality coaching and training partners.

Sage and his sister look super nice, but Sages younger brother is the one I want to see fight since he has Fedor's look in his eyes on Christmas no less.
Noticed the same thing. Its either he doesn't like all the fake odd crap in the family or he is jealous of the attention sage gets. He definitely has a fire sage is missing.

Bro just because he posts a picture of him lifting doesn't mean he isn't training his jiu-jitsu...

you don't think he can? I mean, it's a big number, but he looks like an action hero. Hughes could bench 300 lbs or so....
So those are 45's then. I know they have bumper plates that are as big but weigh far less.

Looking like the way he does has a lot to do with his quick ascension in the sport. He should keep lifting and looking like a Greek God, that is a quicker way to make more money even if he isn't a top level fighter yet skill wise.

raw

Seems like this guy doesn't give a fuck about fighting. Dude shows zero grappling in his last fight and then he goes back to gym and lifts fucking weights FOR WHAT? He is already muscular and strong. He should be grinding jiu jitsu 24/7. I'm a nerd Sherdogger and why am I giving advice to a "professional fighter?" I do it because I'm a Sage fan but his attitude makes me angry. Seriously he should be doing something else than fighting.

He's an engineering student at Texas A&M The UFC is basically his college Job.

He's plugging his sponsor. I pretty sure he is still training fighting too calm the fuck down TS. I love these threads because it's like half the posters in here don't seem to realize that fighters do both train and work out

I bet both those dudes run trains on their sis.

Back