Sage Northcutt is back in the gym.....lifting heavy weights

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
raw

Seems like this guy doesn't give a fuck about fighting. Dude shows zero grappling in his last fight and then he goes back to gym and lifts fucking weights FOR WHAT? He is already muscular and strong. He should be grinding jiu jitsu 24/7. I'm a nerd Sherdogger and why am I giving advice to a "professional fighter?" I do it because I'm a Sage fan but his attitude makes me angry. Seriously he should be doing something else than fighting.

raw

Seems like this guy doesn't give a fuck about fighting. Dude shows zero grappling in his last fight and then he goes back to gym and lifts fucking weights FOR WHAT? He is already muscular and strong. He should be grinding jiu jitsu 24/7. I'm a nerd Sherdogger and why am I giving advice to a "professional fighter?" I do it because I'm a Sage fan but his attitude makes me angry. Seriously he should be doing something else than fighting.

He has to use his supplements he got from Santa.

I'm fairly sure the guy has an adonis complex; ie, he rather look good than fight good.

Kids been lifting since he was like 2 years old. I think it's like breathing to him at this point. Nothing he can do.

Not only grappling, but his striking is really poor as well.

Kid needs to stop lifting, lose the useless muscle, drop down a weight class and become relevant.

he is probably getting sponsered by them. ez money.

raw

It looks like the light is gone out of his eyes.

I think Gall may have stolen his soul.

I hope the kid recovers and decides to commit 100% to either fighting or bodybuilding.

I hope he leaves his dad in the dust and goes to a serious gym with serious guys and coaches.

Tristar would do just fine. Dad needs to take a hike and let it go, IMHO.

both of his arms look like they're attached to the wrong side of his body.

whoever assembles him in the morning needs to get their shit together.

Didn't he say he was going back down to 155?

If he's putting up 335, that's a pretty sound bench.

sage is the younger guy your mom started banging after the divorce.

So if he took a picture standing in front of a car, you'd be mad because he was about to drive?

Does he do all his training in the weight room? No? Then shut the fuck up and stop inventing drama.

If he's putting up 335, that's a pretty sound bench.
Maybe he is and maybe he ain't. Can pose in front of weights all day and it don't mean shit except somebody racked them up lol.

Back