Sage Northcutt has Almost as Many Fights as Cain Velasquez

More lies, cool.

Greg Hardy. Cool that's 3 and he's beat who exactly?

Kimbo got into the UFC for one reason, ratings. Same reason CM Punk got into the UFC, same reason James Toney got into the UFC. None of these guys had success but made plenty of money proving my point.

Fedor is a millionnaire, Cain made over 100k per fight post Rothwell, Stipe made almost a million for the DC fight. Conor Mcgregor is known by everyone, everywhere. Tell me more about how there's no fame or fortune.

OMG wow.. Seriously.. 100,000.... HOLY CRAP!!! ... Thats only 1/6th of what the league Minimum in MLB is...lol... So you have been watching MMA for "so long" yet Conor is the only one you could name that became famous... Reason is only him and Ronda have...
Yeah fame and fortune.. Athletes dont fight because they dont have to or want to.. Everything you post just proves my point more and more... You dont see MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL bringing in people just for ratings..

Tell you what, before you make your next post, go through and read my post, educate yourself, than come back and thank me.. Literally every thing you keep saying has been answered way earlier.. Do you need me to keep naming former Athletes who came over so you can just add one more, save you a lot of time just to google it...

Good athletes play major sports.Thats the whole point. Bigger good athletes are in major sports, thats why the HW division is weak... Lower divisions get athletes because the guys are generally too small to play a major sport.. thats why lower divisions are better than HW.. Sometimes the washouts come over and beat up HW GOATS in MMA. Most of the washouts go and get normal jobs because they pay more and thats what they want to do...

Also come on over and say hello on MMA Junkie sometime... NEWB

Last edited:
OMG wow.. Seriously.. 100,000.... HOLY CRAP!!! ... Thats only 1/6th of what the league Minimum in MLB is...lol... So you have been watching MMA for "so long" yet Conor is the only one you could name that became famous... Reason is only him and Ronda have...
Yeah fame and fortune.. Athletes dont fight because they dont have to or want to.. Everything you post just proves my point more and more... You dont see MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL bringing in people just for ratings.

Tell you what, before you make your next post, go through and read my post, educate yourself, than come back and thank me.. Literally every thing you keep saying has been answered way earlier.. Do you need me to keep naming former Athletes who came over so you can just add one more, save you a lot of time just to google it...

Good athletes play real sports.Thats the whole point. Bigger good athletes are in major sports, thats why the HW division is weak... Lower divisions get athletes because the guys are generally too small to play a major sport.. thats why lower divisions are better than HW.. Sometimes the washouts come over and beat up HW GOATS in MMA. Most of the washouts go and get normal jobs because they pay more and thats what they want to do...

Also come on over and say hello on MMA Junkie sometime... NEWB
Still haven't refuted a single point I made. Cool. Yeah I'll go say hi to your non-existent MMAjunkie account and your 13 year old BJJ black belt cousin while I'm at it, funny you haven't even provided a name or anything.

Still haven't refuted a single point I made. Cool. Yeah I'll go say hi to your non-existent MMAjunkie account and your 13 year old BJJ black belt cousin while I'm at it, funny you haven't even provided a name or anything.
never said I had a 13 year old cousin into BJJ who was a black belt... Also MMAJunkie thing isnt fake why would i make that up.. Do you think that people sign up for forums on the very day they start watching something? who cares what someones start date is, I only brought mine at that site up to show u it doesnt really matter. Also have refuted all of your points you simple dont get it...

Because no one buys those bias rankings made by companies bowing to zuffa so they could keep their media license.
To be fair, the HW rankings were hard to determine due to different orgs.

Cain, DC and Werdum have not had any truely top ranked wins yet. Ubereem was out of the tournament and Fedor has not looked good in a cage. Carwin lost to Lesnar. JDS was not a given; he might have been tentative and the fight could have looked like Hunt vs Lesnar.

basically all IM saying is I believe the HW division is the weakest, the reason I believe this is because very athletic big guys go on to major sports... I feel smaller fighters can be very athletic but maybe to small for major sports... this is why I believe the smaller divisions have better athletes and think being the "GOAT" of one of those is much more of an accomplishment than being the HW GOAT...

YES MMA is a tough sport, yes its hard to master it, but I feel like its a lot easier for bigger guys because the competition isnt as tough as lower divisions..

Back