Sage Northcutt Bought a New Car with his UFC Salary

I admit, i'm hating on Sage. Total bastardization of the Christian religion. WWJD?? Jesus wouldn't be driving a Dodge Viper and posting about it to the world.

Being a christian doesn't mean you have to emulate jesus you know, as that's humanly impossible.

It means you recognize your imperfections and believe in your lord and savior.

Even if you think hes a bad christian, why the fuck do you care?

Being a christian doesn't mean you have to emulate jesus you know, as that's humanly impossible.

It means you recognize your imperfections and believe in your lord and savior.

Even if you think hes a bad christian, why the fuck do you care?
Yes, the bible actually says you should try and emulate Jesus. The YOLO lifestyle is incompatible with that.

Pw5ttwE.jpg

Eh IDK she's alright, I don't like chicks with big round heads though, ugh.

Grace Kelly on the other hand, was about as HNNNNNG as they come

Grace-Kelly-High-Society1.jpg
[/QUOTE
Grace is on point, I remember watching Hitchcocks Rear Window when I was a kid and never forgetting that name.

Julie Newmar was pretty fine as well, played the old school catwoman
35cd86fd02e7084a8f30f1ae0e6f04e6.jpg
julie-newmar.jpg

Sweet car. Matches his haircut

I don't know why but from the second I saw the picture this one popped in my head.
598.jpg

Who's the chick with the big knockers?

Jayne Mansfield.

My bad, double post. But yeah I don't understand all the jealousy or hate either.

Can't imagine having a new Viper or any Viper for that matter at his age.

I hope he at least got a manual, if they even make Vipers like that anymore. The GTR he had was sick...but they only make those in automatic...so lame.

There are no more manual Ferraris or Lambos made anymore. But those are lame cars also.

Last edited:
I hope that car performs better than he has recently

thanks uncle dana

typical car noob stuff,he is not beating no Z06s or any GTRs with a Viper anywhere except maybe a straight line.
had he bough the ACR then its a different ballpark.

still a beast of a machine though...

I'm not murican but when I see that car and know he's 20 I imagine him fucking it up.

I mean he can do what he likes and that great. But experience to cockyness to power wise it looks like a death trap.

Maybe it's different in America and you're all rolling around in 400 HP muscle cars since you were 15.
America is the worst place this kid could do it. The low prices are fooling him.

He'll be selling that Viper too when he finds out it's not a "killer" of any of those cars.

Back