Sage might have some potential he needs to Albuquerque train with Greg Jackson

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i still havent lose some faith in the kid, afterall he is only 19.

He needs to back off, finish school and then start training full time with a reputable team.

He's been 19 for the last 4 years or something.
But I like the idea of bringing eye pokes in as his strategy

Last edited:
If he works on his ground game for a couple of years he'll be a force to be reckoned with. Even Conor would be impressed with the flowiness in his stand up.

He needs a god damn guard game.

I think he should improve with less pressure on his back. Let him grow in WSOF, get some confidence going. Let him come back after 2-3 years.

Conor actually had 12 years of training before his UFC debut. That's where his confidence came from.

I see improvements from the last time he got taken to the ground. He is doing better. I feel like once it's a full time thing and he works that ground game he will be scary. He wanted to stand and bang with Gall. Gall wanted to as well until Sage showed he was the faster man. Those counter punches when Mickey tried to get in on him were executed really well. Gall couldn't take it and had to molest Sage instead of stand up. Smart move for Gall, I'll never shame a wrestling/juijitsu approach. However it was nice to see Sage getting aggravated and wanting to bring heat to the fight. Maybe the loss will warm up some fire from him to want to annihilate the competition.

Jacksons is a McDojo unless he sees you as a star he can siphon off of
Go train with Bang and the crew

He's a talented athlete, but that can only carry you so far. He lacks grit and heart. Not sure if he'll make it very far for those very reasons.

The boy doesn't age, he's always 19.

Sage does have good stand-up and Gall was a bit fortunate to land the overhand as he had that deer in headlights look in the stand-up. But the gappling just still isn't there for Sage. Trains at Gracie Barra, so maybe school is a distraction and he needs to choose 1 of the 2.

you mean his roid-bag criminal father isnt the best coach for Sage????

So we can see eyepokes implemented in his game plan

lmaa.png

His choke defense was BLACK BELT LEVEL.

Kid has no heart. Can't teach that.
You can over time. Military has been doing it since the beginning of time. He needs to get away from the"yes men" and put in bad positions, pushed, and not allowed to give up. Break him down and build him up

takedown defense is garbage. if anything his dumbass dad should get out of Sages career and let him train at Tri-Star. What a perfect place he could have been, and now Mickey is there. Too bad for Sage, fuck his roided out coke trafficking father though.

Back