Sage "he's only 20" Northcutt

Someone made a point about a flashy style selling whether it's effective or not. Sage is a prime example of this. Plus he's got a nice look.

That aside, he has potential but makes the same mistakes in every fight. If he keeps going for stupid guillotines when on one knee and tries to strike when defending a takedown (probably because Conor & Travis got KO's that way) he'll be the same good looking guy with potential who struggles against the mid level 5 years from now.

TS mad because his girlfriend's favorite fighter is Sage, and she has a poster of him taped to the ceiling above their bed so she can fantasize about a real man while TS lays on her...

I look like this

greg-plitt-mft28-main-facebook.jpg
This is me image.jpeg

I don't give fuck about his body and biceps. I know people who look way better than him. I'm also more jacked.
I'm talking about fighting.

you're more of a "real" fighter too.

Jake Matthews is 100x the prospect than this kid is, sickening that this bum gets paid higher than athletes that have competed in UFC for years.

This is sports entertainment. Pay and popularity are not correlated to fighting ability.

Guys. I don't understand this funny hype. He's overrated as hell.
Because UFC promoted him and he has a good body, low body fat people pay more attention to him than to real fighters.
Also he earns more than top fighters.
Don't understand this.

This is a normal fitness guy with good gymnastic skills with nice smile.

Check this out
20yo Robbie Lawler
20yo Rory Macdonald
20yo Jon Jones
20yo Vitor Belfort
Than check out again
20yo Sage.

Yet, he got beat by a "softie" lol. Sigh...UFC and it's ridiculous hype machine. Glad Bam Bam derailed it quickly.

5QGehwW.gif

Well , for me, I'm a fan cause I like his personality and positivity and I enjoy his interviews

Oh yeah, and his biceps

He didn't derail anything

Sage haters just don't get it

Ok keep hugging the nuts bro. Bam Bam might not be the poster boy of the UFC but he can sure as hell scrap. Took Sage out of his comfort zone, and into deep waters. Game, set, match. Hype train de-railed.

20160130072014_GettyImages507622688.JPG

Ok keep hugging the nuts bro. Bam Bam might not be the poster boy of the UFC but he can sure as hell scrap. Took Sage out of his comfort zone, and into deep waters. Game, set, match. Hype train de-railed.

20160130072014_GettyImages507622688.JPG
This is what I'm talking about. Haters don't get it.

First, I didn't put bam bam down, so I don't know why you feel the need to defend his abilities and insult his looks.

Second, a loss can't derail what sage has. He can lose a few more and I will still watch him because of his superb personality and biceps. Sage is an athlete who transcends his fight record

Wait until he change the hairstyle,grow a full beard and turn heel. Going to be the greatest day in history.

Obviously a big part of it is that he's marketable as hell, but he's also a freak athlete.

The whole 'groomed from birth; built in a lab; Ivan Drago' prospect is fun to consider, and Sage on paper was poised to be that guy. Isn't exactly working out thus far, but there's no reason to get so upset over the fact that people were excited about him. It's dying down appropriately now, so move on.

Back