Media Sage casually benching 405

Wasn't his dad caught or involved in some steroid ring or trafficking or something?

I'm not going to make accusations here but, come on lol

Edit:

"According to a story titled, 'The Thin White Line,' written for D Magazine back in 1990 by Glenna Whitley, Northcutt was known for being the go to guy for steroids amongst the Texas body building community and was arrested for possession of twenty-five kilos of cocaine back in the day."

- google
25 kilos? What an amateur.

Meh that Georgian guy at the Olympic easily snatched almost 100 pounds more than this.

Yet people are impressed about a little twink pressing 400 while flat on his back like a whore? How much can he lift over his head?

Little twink... are you a gay man

Maybe being around football players and powerlifters has biased me, but is a 405lbs bench really that strong? Yes, it is. The groups you mentioned weigh a lot more also. Sage is mostly a little guy moving a lot of weight.

It's strong for the average person, but not in those circles. Like I said, I think some of my peers have made my standards a bit too high <45>

Yeah I got up to 365 but I was probably about 225. That’s a good bench. I don’t think he plans to fight anymore does he?
I was about 230 I believe.
And I have no idea. If not, good for him lol

He didn't bench 405, the guy behind him helped out from the very beginning and only took his hands away past the sticking point.

Juiced to the gills and still benching less than this manlet 225lbs 6'1 sherdogger.

<Oku02>

Strong, but I would love to see him do it without fingers on the bar, even the slightest touch helps loads!

I have no doubt he could likely do it without assistance (not without his supplements), but it would be much harder

Anyway huge bench, it's the same as mine currently at a lighter bodyweight, he is a strong fucker!

My best (around 25yo) was 280 at a bodyweight of 180 and I was pretty strong for a martial artist and very lean, so I am much impressed with Sage’s lift, however he is either juicing or simply spends most of his time training with weights, as I’d say it’s almost impossible to achieve a 400 bench at a sub 200 bodyweight whilst doing daily roadwork, bag&pads, sparring, etc … just not enough time/energy/recovery. Of course he could be a one in a million genetic freak.

I did this with a pause about 5 years ago...was significantly fatter though lmao.

Impressive being that lean, but can't help think his time would be better spent getting better at MMA than building a strong bench.

his passion first and foremost seems to be weightlifting, mma seems to be nothing more than a side hobby for the kid which is why he's in the position he is in today

Wtf that’s crazy strong for a lightweight mma fighter. I’m guessing he doesn’t really train anymore

Back