Sage attempting any level of trash talk is ridiculously funny!

I wish he wouldn't wear the wife beater, my gaze keeps on going to his biceps.

I wish he wouldn't wear the wife beater, my gaze keeps on going to his biceps.

Funny, I can't stop looking at his chin, he's got a chin like Desperate Dan, the famous pie eater:

BTgE9a7oc.jpg

I like Sage, I don't wanna incur charges by insinuating shit, but that chin don't look natural to me on such a young guy. Has his father got a similar chin (genetics) or do you think something's gone on here?

He has a buff ass chin on an otherwise pretty boy face.

Yeah, his personality is refreshing until you realize his nice exterior is in reality an excuse for an awful many terrible beliefs and actions about his fellow man; especially about non-Christians.

Go ahead and be fooled by it though; you won't be the first.

has he made some controversial statements about gay men or fornicators or something? abortion? id love to know

He's the kind of guy who'd wear bootcut jeans and a spandex t-shirt to the club

Seems like a kid who's dad beat into him how to act and behave 24/7. He's a fucking robot. I bet his dad is nuts and controls everything he does. "Always say yes sir and smile."

I came across this vid and had to pause it right at the beginning due to laughing so hard. The way he acts with the big smile when he said "be careful what you wish for" was so absurd. This guy should never try to trash talk. I mean maybe it will make his opponents underestimate his abilities due to making fun of him, so I guess it could help, but he certainly isn't ever going to look intimidating.

Some day we should make a compilation of every little attempt he ever makes at trash talking. It will never get old. So funny.

This kid looks truly retarded

Seems like a kid who's dad beat into him how to act and behave 24/7. He's a fucking robot. I bet his dad is nuts and controls everything he does. "Always say yes sir and smile."
Daddy issues detected

He seriously seems like he is on antidepressants.

At least a couple different ones.

Leave him alone, he's only 19. After he beats Gall, they'll go to the soda shop for a milk shake together.

Why does sage always talk like he's out of breath

The only fighter who gasses answering questions

He kinda annoyed me at first but he's clearly a genuinely nice guy.

I got no beef wit him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back