Saffiedine looks ready.

I still think Nate has a good chance against Anderson. They fought way back when nobody knew AS. I think Nate could take him if he works his way back to a title shot in the UFC.

I still think Nate has a good chance against Anderson. They fought way back when nobody knew AS. I think Nate could take him if he works his way back to a title shot in the UFC.

If Nate loses to Saffidiene I will laugh in your face.

no friggin way. Nate has some amazing finishes but his defensive striking is very poor, he's over aggressive at times and his footwork is pretty poor as well.

Anderson is pretty much tailor made to beat him.

no friggin way. Nate has some amazing finishes but his defensive striking is very poor, he's over aggressive at times and his footwork is pretty poor as well.

I also think Anderson has improved more than Nate has since that time they fought if that's even possible meaning it would be a complete destruction of Nate.

Nate has become a more exciting fighter since then, but not dramatically better.

This. What has Nate shown since he lost to Anderson before to make you believe that he would have a legitimate chance against Anderson now? Last time I checked he also dropped a weight class as well.

Please retire from Sherdog.

Saffiedine made this card truly memorable.

I don't care about watching lop-sided easy fights. I'm glad to see this kid get a great upset.

That's a logical conclusion from tonight. Nate got dominated by a WW who was 12-3 and hadn't fought any elite competition yet. That makes me think Nate could beat the world's best MW as well. Brilliant.

I'm not taking anything away from Tarec, BTW. He's definitely improving and looked great. But if tonight showed us anything, it's that Nate won't be in another UFC title fight in any weight class. And I like Nate.

Saffiedine is a bad mother f'er. When you know, you just know.

That's a logical conclusion from tonight. Nate got dominated by a WW who was 12-3 and hadn't fought any elite competition yet. That makes me think Nate could beat the world's best MW as well. Brilliant.

I'm not taking anything away from Tarec, BTW. He's definitely improving and looked great. But if tonight showed us anything, it's that Nate won't be in another UFC title fight in any weight class. And I like Nate.

he did write that at 1am last night. way before tonight's fight.

Just so you know

Saffeidine is definitely tough, but everyone who knows how tough he is should definitely realize what kind of monster Marquardt is.

I just realized that Saffiedine was the most over looked fighter I had seen in some time, and how FUCKIN ridiculous it was that people were talking title shot when Nate still had to get through Saffiedine. If people had actually watched Saffiedine over the last little while, and assessed his skill level, and still thought "monster" Nate was going to walk through him, it just tells me how little they understand the sport.

Back