Opinion Safety Culture(Guns, vaping, pitbulls, and more)

I'm exploring chewing tobacco for hunting seasons, so that deer don't get spooked by giant vape clouds, but so far, I've found that Redman tastes like shit after like 5 minutes and Copenhagen, even long cut, is a gigantic pain-in-the-ass because it gets everywhere and I have to rinse for like 5 minutes afterward.

Try General Snus

Safety Culture: Speed limits, seat belts, emission limits, and recycling. When will it end?!

Bipartisan bill proposes banning flavored e-cigarettes amid vaping crisis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/bipartisan-bill-proposes-banning-flavored-cigarettes-amid-vaping/story?id=65716889

Safety Culture is quickly becoming my number 1 issue in politics.

Now usually I try and see the other side of things, and this is no different.

However, these safety Nazi's, don't want to see my side of this. There is zero respect shown for my view that a free society isn't a safe space.

Therefore I see zero reason to respect these Nazi's.

They are bipartisan snowflakes, as shown on the vaping ban.

I don't care if you raised a retard, and that retard died doing something stupid, that is no one's fault but your own.

From mother's against drunk driving, to Tipper Gore trying to ban art, to this vaping ban, to the gun bans, to banning pitbulls, I want to tell the people who support this, these are fighting words. I fucking despise you and your children drawing breath. I wish all the bad things on this planet to happen to you, and only you. I hope you get AIDS, and step on a Lego block.

We don't really have anything to discuss. You are a weak wristed pansy who does nothing but fear things, and I on the other hand have what is known as a spine.

Let's shame the fear mongering together.

I agree, except for guns which I would not include in the list.

I agree, except for guns which I would not include in the list.

At first they came for the rocket launchers, and I said nothing because I didn't own a rocket launcher.

Then they came for the assault rifles, and I said nothing, because i didn't own assault rifle.

Then they came for the vaping and video games, and their was no left left to hear me scream out.

At first they came for the rocket launchers, and I said nothing because I didn't own a rocket launcher.

Then they came for the assault rifles, and I said nothing, because i didn't own assault rifle.

Then they came for the vaping and video games, and their was no left left to hear me scream out.

But before the rocket launcher, they came for the chemical weapons.

Before the chemical weapons, they came for my tactical nuke.

Before my tactical nuke, they came for my H bomb.

Where were you when they came for my H bobm?

I get your point, but its not that black and white. Countries such as mine have had strict gun laws for decades, yet 'they' have not come for all the guns.

Back