Opinion Safety Culture(Guns, vaping, pitbulls, and more)

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bipartisan bill proposes banning flavored e-cigarettes amid vaping crisis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ored-cigarettes-amid-vaping/story?id=65716889

Safety Culture is quickly becoming my number 1 issue in politics.

Now usually I try and see the other side of things, and this is no different.

However, these safety Nazi's, don't want to see my side of this. There is zero respect shown for my view that a free society isn't a safe space.

Therefore I see zero reason to respect these Nazi's.

They are bipartisan snowflakes, as shown on the vaping ban.

I don't care if you raised a retard, and that retard died doing something stupid, that is no one's fault but your own.

From mother's against drunk driving, to Tipper Gore trying to ban art, to this vaping ban, to the gun bans, to banning pitbulls, I want to tell the people who support this, these are fighting words. I fucking despise you and your children drawing breath. I wish all the bad things on this planet to happen to you, and only you. I hope you get AIDS, and step on a Lego block.

We don't really have anything to discuss. You are a weak wristed pansy who does nothing but fear things, and I on the other hand have what is known as a spine.

Let's shame the fear mongering together.

Ok I agree but can we stop calling everyone Nazis?

They are the modern day temperance league except there are men involved too instead of old cranky bitches.

I like how they are always bipartisan when it comes to banning freedoms

Why?

Hitler was just trying to keep the German people safe from the Jew.
Over saturation.

Besides my disagreement with your rationale here, it’s just overused and losing all meaning and bite as a criticism. If everyone’s a Nazi who cares?

Okay we shamed the fear mongering now what

Over saturation.

Besides my disagreement with your rationale here, it’s just overused and losing all meaning and bite as a criticism. If everyone’s a Nazi who cares?

I think we have passed that point long ago.

Yeah or those cancer awareness campaigns or stranger danger type shit. If your kid gets kidnapped that’s just natural selection imo.

Overpopulation is real. Just remove all the laws and warning labels and let that shit take care of itself, amirite?

dat sweet, sweet tobacco money. Almost as sweet as my vanilla mango chiffon e-liquid I'm puffing right now.

Bipartisan bill proposes banning flavored e-cigarettes amid vaping crisis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/bipartisan-bill-proposes-banning-flavored-cigarettes-amid-vaping/story?id=65716889

Safety Culture is quickly becoming my number 1 issue in politics.

Now usually I try and see the other side of things, and this is no different.

However, these safety Nazi's, don't want to see my side of this. There is zero respect shown for my view that a free society isn't a safe space.

Therefore I see zero reason to respect these Nazi's.

They are bipartisan snowflakes, as shown on the vaping ban.

I don't care if you raised a retard, and that retard died doing something stupid, that is no one's fault but your own.

From mother's against drunk driving, to Tipper Gore trying to ban art, to this vaping ban, to the gun bans, to banning pitbulls, I want to tell the people who support this, these are fighting words. I fucking despise you and your children drawing breath. I wish all the bad things on this planet to happen to you, and only you. I hope you get AIDS, and step on a Lego block.

We don't really have anything to discuss. You are a weak wristed pansy who does nothing but fear things, and I on the other hand have what is known as a spine.

Let's shame the fear mongering together.

vaping was supppsed to be a safer alternative to smoking, thats why so many do it. if thats not the case and it is harmful to the lungs then vaping should be banned. its just a wasteful addiction that these edgelords think is cooler than smoking.

Back