Safe to say that the UFC wants Khabib v Conor on 230?

how can people still think brock is a star...his last appearance at ufc 200 did terrible ppv numbers.. and that card was stacked.
UFC 200 did poorly do,pared to what was expected but still s very large number at etching like 1.1 million. The only star on that card was really Brock, as no common fan was watching Nunes, Tate, Aldo, Frankie or even D.C. or old Spider. Brock still outsells anybody not named Conor, Ronda and possibly GSP.

I always wonder what kind of money a network would offer to get a fight like this. I’m guessing nowhere close to what they get in ppv sales but it has to kill the ufc to hand over so much dough to cable providers

All the signs point to 229.

230 has a shit load of fights announced

Weidman-Rockhold
Jacare-Branch
Romero-Roids
Nate-Porier
Kickboxer vs Brunson

229 has what announced? Literally no fights.

No one else find that strange considering that the card is 9 weeks away?

It's obviously going to be Conor-Khabib on that card. It could not be more obvious.

All the signs point to 229.

230 has a shit load of fights announced

Weidman-Rockhold
Jacare-Branch
Romero-Roids
Nate-Porier
Kickboxer vs Brunson

229 has what announced? Literally no fights.

No one else find that strange considering that the card is 9 weeks away?

It's obviously going to be Conor-Khabib on that card. It could not be more obvious.

Nah it makes sense, it just doesnt make sense to me to stack 230 the fuck up and then have the main be some random decent fight

I doubt it. Rumor is conor didn’t want big names on his cards anyone. No idea why though.

Not to mention that if you have a Conor card you’re gonna look to bring some eyes to up and coming potential champs/superstars, such as Costa or Adesanya.

NationWideNinja...

Why not? Cyborg wants to fight I could see them putting her in with someone random joker. That card sells itself its that stacked.

Or there's DC that could fight.

It ain't going to be Conor Khabib. If it is, who's going to fight at 229? Seriously, who? Any suggestions?

Also, do you know why I can't reply to posts any more?

I believe Holloway vs Ortega will be the co-main event of whatever card (probably UFC 229) that Conor vs Khabib is booked on. Then Conor and Max will fight next after they both win their fights (both over undefeated fighters, interesting enough) back to back on the same card.

Hmm if not that fight then I don't know what could follow Diaz/Diamond

No 229 or 232
Conor, Khabib, Dana, Ariel have all confirmed it's what the UFC want.

230 will be capped off by a different return
<JonesLaugh>
Bones said he would never fight in NY again. The taxes are too high and it is not worth it.

Back