Safe to say Max Holloway beats Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match..

In 4 ounce gloves yes not in a mayweather hand picked ref fight
Because clearly it's only biased refs that have kept Mayweather on his way to a record of 50 wins with zero losses, guy has no talent at all.

I'd like to see that one run over again. Conor was on his rocket ascenscion before he ran into a 21 year old Max and was forced to panic wrestle.

In a rematch, Max would end Conor's modeling career.

Connor has power, max not so much.

after tonight
Max was sharp tonight. Seemed like the Alex loss fired him up. But Floyd isn't Kattar. He added some head movement to his game but still no where on Floyd's level. He copied Cody's head movement with the follow up robot dance. His head/body movement is stiff compared to Floyd's, Floyd can bend his body to his waist effortlessly with his head movment. Max likes to pull back mostly and come back in with a 1-2 to the head or body and sometimes follows it up with a left hook to the body. He's open to a check hook every time he jabs and goes for a right to the body or double jabs. Plus every time he doubles his jab he follows with a straight cross or right to the body. Floyd would be able to analyze all that pretty quickly.

Kattar's problem is his high guard defense. He just covered up and waited for Max's combo to stop. He needs to work on breaking the combo. Can't just high guard vs a volume puncher, too much offense while you cover up and wait for it to stop. Plus Max's volume and pace right from the start threw Kattar off, he never got comfortable at all. And that's due to Max's volume and pressure. He never really let Kattar set and had him fighting off the back foot the whole time. You need to be able to counter in between Max's combos because he's a volume striker, you can't just keep letting him go off.

The elbows and oblique kicks were a nice addition to Max's game.

Last edited:
"Mixed Martial Arts is for beer drinkers" - Floyd Mayweather

if he was
he should have boxed along time ago and earn x5 more money in boxing
your lying

I'd like to see that one run over again. Conor was on his rocket ascenscion before he ran into a 21 year old Max and was forced to panic wrestle.

Torn ACL forced him to wrestle but if you dont think he was styling on Max before that, you need help

This, fucking this.

Are you stupid?
Floyd beat THE BIGSHOW no way he loses to Max

Max has excellent boxing, especially for MMA. That's a great feat. Why jump straight to, he can box with Floyd Mayweather. Like c'mon I hate Floyd but he is the greatest defensive boxer in history and has made hall of famers look silly.

Back