Safe to say Anderson did NOT use supplements his whole career

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That didn't look like a man who is off his supplements. It just looked like a 40 year old Anderson who is still a monster with a weakened chin.

I want to believe that he took it because of the injury.

No chin plus his ability to find small openings with strikes was off. He landed a nice knee and kick but with his hands he couldnt do anything.

That didn't look like a man who is off his supplements. It just looked like a 40 year old Anderson who is still a monster with a weakened chin.

I want to believe that he took it because of the injury.

lol i dont know what you were watching. Nothing about that performance made me think hes a monster.

I give so much respect to Anderson Silva after the fight. If he is clean then you have to think that the fighter we saw today is just an older version of the old silva. The winner won the fight but the looser won the brawl. If I had to pick who won the entirety of the fight without rounds I think it was Silva. Round-by-round The Count definitely won.

Let's not beat around the bush, he was caught roiding.

You can dress it up by telling yourself whatever lies you need to to try and justify it, but the fact is that he is a PED cheat.

Last edited:
Lol he was all over the place. Not as fast, balanced, and good chin as before. He was on roids his whole career. Deal with it :) silva looked good for sure, it is anderson silva. And he faced bisping and lost lol.

He looked like a man who fought serious for about 1 minute of a 25 minute fight is what he looked like.

Looked like he was lacking confidence early on

That could be because hes been out a year
Could be because hes still thinking about his leg
Could be because he wasnt sure of his abilities without the roids
Could be he doesnt like the London weather

Nobody knows

all we can do is speculate

Or maybe he was still using them he just hasn't been caught?

Also he didn't take it for his leg. He even states that he took it as a boner pill.

He did not look like his old self and if you honestly think he was on steroids THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT for his injuries then I think you might be a little slow.

I think this fight was just Anderson's way of saying he could do it without steroids. I think this fight showed that this was the same old Anderson who just happened to be out of his physical prime and with a weakened chin.

Supremely skilled fighter on the juice or not.. But this fight doesn't make me rule out the possibility/likelihood that he was on cycles at different points in his career.

He did not look like his old self and if you honestly think he was on steroids THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT for his injuries then I think you might be a little slow.

Ehem.... front kick to the face, Muay Tai knees, weaving out of shots against the fence. It was just an older version of the Silva we knew.

I think it's obvious Anderson was taking it for his hurt leg. What are the odds the only time he's caught is after the gruesome injury? But, you're going to have haters regardless looking for a slip-up so they can say 'See! He's not the greatest!'

I have no respect for Anderson or his silly fans.

Didn't look like a monster at all constantly getting hit, if Bisping had power he finishes Silva easily.

I think it's obvious Anderson was taking it for his hurt leg. What are the odds the only time he's caught is after the gruesome injury? But, you're going to have haters regardless looking for a slip-up so they can say 'See! He's not the greatest!'

uh his leg was healed like 4 months after the injury.
he popped for roids over a year later.

gtfo nuthugger

Back