Saenchai loses to Sanda fighter?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’ve been looking around online and I can’t seem to find it.

I remember watching it about 10 years ago, I can clearly remember he was undersized and fairly lost a decision.

Before the flaming starts, here is a clip of him easily knocking out a Sanda fighter;

He also had big time fights at Lumpinee just weeks prior to those match ups mind you...

Chinese arbitration always goes from victory to the Chinese.
Do you trust in any Chinese fighting event?

Chinese arbitration always goes from victory to the Chinese.
Do you trust in any Chinese fighting event?

Or you could just watch the fights and see for yourself that he lost.

My friend as you talk bullshit. Muay Thai Professional and one Muaythai amateur thing and another. I already told you this or you have some dementia

How is that possible? Saenchai is Level 19 Gold Mongkol...

My friend as you talk bullshit. Muay Thai Professional and one Muaythai amateur thing and another. I already told you this or you have some dementia
Where in Thailand do Amature Muay Thai matches take place?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it normal for Sanda/Sanshou guys to beat MT guys? Elbows and knees don't make up for throws.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it normal for Sanda/Sanshou guys to beat MT guys? Elbows and knees don't make up for throws.
Usually in those MT vs Sanda matches it's Sandra rules and not MT, so elbows aren't even allowed. It's pretty split, but Sandra guys win many times because throws score a lot of points and the fights are taking place in China.

Now that I think of it we don't really see these fights anymore. They used to do whole events.

Kids do amateur bouts in Lumpinee
Aren't those still considered pro-fights? From my understanding their isn't such thing as "Amature" in Thailand Muay Thai. That's how it used to be at least...

Aren't those still considered pro-fights? From my understanding their isn't such thing as "Amature" in Thailand Muay Thai. That's how it used to be at least...
What's the difference either way?

Of course they're pro fights! They get paid! You think there are tens of thousands of kids in Thailand fighting just for love of the sport?

There is, but they account for a totally insignificant number in the big picture. Anyone who know anything about muay thai in Thailand knows that money is the driving force.

Some of the guys who have represented Thailand at international IFMA tournament's have never had an amateur fight, prior to that.

Of course they're pro fights! They get paid! You think there are tens of thousands of kids in Thailand fighting just for love of the sport?
Never said I had a problem with it just pointing out the facts. For some reason this 3rd Degree Mongkol shill keeps talking about this Amature scene and from what I've come to know that doesn't exist.

Usually in those MT vs Sanda matches it's Sandra rules and not MT, so elbows aren't even allowed. It's pretty split, but Sandra guys win many times because throws score a lot of points and the fights are taking place in China.

Now that I think of it we don't really see these fights anymore. They used to do whole events.
I haven't really seen any of those since Kaew lost before going into the army and Lamsongkram got knocked out by Zhang Kaiyin. They use to be like one a year they did some in Thailand too where Samkor and Bovy fought in the events. The whole thing was a bunch of BS where they pretty much screwed the Thais over anyway they could even in Bangkok when Samkor lost his fight. Lakhin Wassandasit had fight where he knocked his opponent down in every rnd multiple times in two of the rounds and still lose. I'm glad they have replaced these Muay Thai vs Kung Fu events with legit kickboxing events.

Back