Media Saenchai and buakaw next level sparring

Him and Kaoklai Kaennorsing were my two favorites growing up, I know many will look at Kaoklai's record and be like wtf...he has a lot of losses...but look closer...to guys like Sefo, Hong man choi...guys that outweighed him by a ton.

3QRg5n.gif

Lol those 2 are straight clown lol. Can put a clinic on anyone but are just goofballs in the gym.

Always been a fan of Buakaw. But you know what would happen to him and Saenchai in high level MMA? They would get knocked out standing.
That's all there is too it. Let the hurt sink in for a while.

2 of the greatest strikers in combat sports , I reset arguing with some clown who claimed mcgregor would maul saenchai in a full rules Thai fight

Striking in MMA is many levels below what you see in muay thai.

So this is to show all you MMA fans how high level muay thai sparring should looks.

That was an awesome video, thank you for sharing!
I know they were messing around, but every single one of those kicks were so fast, I'm sure they would have put me on my ass.

Striking in MMA is many levels below what you see in muay thai.

So this is to show all you MMA fans how high level muay thai sparring should looks.

I've never been a big fan of Saenchai. I like Buakaw's technical style. Something like Samart Payakaroon, you understand what I mean. Clean, explosive and beautifully executed techniques.

Last edited:
Those hammerfist/awkward backfisting when in boxing/standup.................Never seen that in boxing, completely sloppy.

But I wonder if it works, since you hit from weird angles and are constantly attacking.....Buakaw seemed to overwhelm with those hammerfist from above, but maybe that's because the other guy was clearly outsized by him, thus it only works on shorter people perhaps.

I know they are semi playing around and it got more serious as it went on.
Those strikes work. People don't train them and people never know the angles they come from. You won't find many that can actually do it effectively so most people will have nothing to worry about. But the ones that can do it effectively, those are the ones to watch out for lol.

Always been a fan of Buakaw. But you know what would happen to him and Saenchai in high level MMA? They would get knocked out standing.
That's all there is too it. Let the hurt sink in for a while.
Nah they may get submitted or controlled on the ground but they are the favorites in a stand up fight. They have clinch fighting as well, something the kickboxers that crossover and didn't do well vs mma striking didn't have. They are muay thai based fighters, and most high level strikers in mma are muay thai based or have muay thai training added to their game.

Timestamped. What conditioned shins look like. Conor should take notes. Plus brutal knees.

LoL,
yeah it's like a joke, when mma fighters
broke the one leg behind the other!
Aslo the in purpose eye pokes !

Nah they may get submitted or controlled on the ground but they are the favorites in a stand up fight. They have clinch fighting as well, something the kickboxers that crossover and didn't do well vs mma striking didn't have. They are muay thai based fighters, and most high level strikers in mma are muay thai based or have muay thai training added to their game.

This isn't 2005 anymore. The nonsensical myth of "Ohh if kickboxers went into MMA they would destroy anyone who strikes with them" has been disproven so many times already.

The takedown threat and movement of MMA fighters would fuck the MT fighters up. Yes, standing too. This is real fighting, not a gentleman's agreement where we only fight standing up.

I know they are semi playing around and it got more serious as it went on.
Dude those guys were simply deliberately doing a Laurel and Hardy routine. Everyone was laughing at the comedy.

It was simply a comic routine just to be silly and entertain people.

Buakaw looking juicy, smesh. Reminds me of the walking street in Pattaya with the MT performers haha

Back