Sadulaev or Snyder

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
both are 1-1 against each other

who is the Greater wrestler at the moment?

SADULAEV ALL DAY

I may be slightly biased... but..

Snyder:
1x Olympic gold (2016)
2x World gold (2015, 2017) 1x World silver (2018)
1x Pan American Gold (2015)

Sadulaev:
1x Olympic gold (2016)
3x World gold (2014, 2015, 2018) 1x World silver (2017)
2x European gold (2014, 2018)
and many other golds...

I think Sadulaev's 86kg was tougher than 97kg. European championships in Freestyle 10000x> tougher than Pan American championships (come at me). It is quite close though, I rate Sadulaev higher because he beats his opponents more dominantly than Snyder, and is better defensively. Plus, he has 3 world golds (4 inc. Olympic gold) to Snyder's 2 world golds (3 inc. Olympic games).

Not that it matters too much, but Snyder has 10 losses in his senior career, Sadulaev only has 2, out of 107 matches (compared to Snyder's 89 matches w/ 10 losses).

I expect Sadulaev to beat him again and reign supreme (as he has done already) at 97kg..

I want to see Sadulaev vs. David Taylor and Yazdani though... I do think he would beat both, but it would be cool.

Or, Sadulaev to go down to 92kg for a year.

Sadulaev is the most talented wrestler competing right now.

I think Sadulaev is clearly especially after their last outing. But I’m rooting for Snyder I’d they ever meet again.

I'm going to root for Snyder, but objectively Sadulaev is stronger at the moment.

Not that it matters too much, but Snyder has 10 losses in his senior career, Sadulaev only has 2, out of 107 matches (compared to Snyder's 89 matches w/ 10 losses).

I expect Sadulaev to beat him again and reign supreme (as he has done already) at 97kg..

I want to see Sadulaev vs. David Taylor and Yazdani though... I do think he would beat both, but it would be cool.

Or, Sadulaev to go down to 92kg for a year.

Sadulaev is the most talented wrestler competing right now.
Sadulaev seems to be on the way to becoming GOAT surpassing Satiev... it’s a shame he won’t be in the Yarygin this year

Sadulaev seems to be on the way to becoming GOAT surpassing Satiev... it’s a shame he won’t be in the Yarygin this year
There is a minuscule chance I guess.. Sadulaev has a great record with accomplishments for his age; however...

Buvaisar Saitiev:
6x World golds
3x Olympic golds
6x European golds

Sadulaev could get up to 6 world golds and maybe even another olympic gold, but it depends on whether he will continue wrestling after 2020. He said he may look into MMA. He could do it, but he has a long way to go

There is a minuscule chance I guess.. Sadulaev has a great record with accomplishments for his age; however...

Buvaisar Saitiev:
6x World golds
3x Olympic golds
6x European golds

Sadulaev could get up to 6 world golds and maybe even another olympic gold, but it depends on whether he will continue wrestling after 2020. He said he may look into MMA. He could do it, but he has a long way to go
why are Avars so good at wrestling

why are Avars so good at wrestling
I will ask them.. it isn't just Avars though

Kumyks (Batirov and Uguev), Chechens (Saitiev bros and Chakaev), Ossetian (Ramonov, Tsabolov, Tedeev, Naifonov, Sidakov).. but, of course Avars have most of the top wrestlers from Russia right now.

SADULAEV ALL DAY

I may be slightly biased... but..

Snyder:
1x Olympic gold (2016)
2x World gold (2015, 2017) 1x World silver (2018)
1x Pan American Gold (2015)

Sadulaev:
1x Olympic gold (2016)
3x World gold (2014, 2015, 2018) 1x World silver (2017)
2x European gold (2014, 2018)
and many other golds...

I think Sadulaev's 86kg was tougher than 97kg. European championships in Freestyle 10000x> tougher than Pan American championships (come at me). It is quite close though, I rate Sadulaev higher because he beats his opponents more dominantly than Snyder, and is better defensively. Plus, he has 3 world golds (4 inc. Olympic gold) to Snyder's 2 world golds (3 inc. Olympic games).
Snyder has 2 golds and a bronze at the Yarygin. I believe Sadulaev has 2 golds. I think its clear Sadulaev has a better resume but we will have to see how their series goes before we can say who is better.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back