Saddest MMA pictures of all time

Haha what?
mc.png

method=get&s=dennis-hallman-07-09-12-9-34-26-503.JPG
..Jesus F...... Christ. How dare you enter the Octagon wearing that abomination..????

You accept the fact that some fighters have an unfair advantage in weight cutting just because it's legal and pretend the advantages of PEDs has more of an effect on a fight than those massive weight cutting differences.

You are dumb.

So I was right. You don't understand level playing field

I'm not a Jones fan.

I'm a fight fan and Jones did an outstanding job of defeating DC both times.

DC is also a cheater by cutting so much weight to fight 205lbs and have an ADVANTAGE in the fight. But it didn't work out because he was bested by the better fighter. Jon Jones is one of the greatest of all time and that will never change no matter how many whiny cunt fans want it to.
LMAO, for real. Just as my post predicted, you completely ignored my comment. Then you TRY to say you are not a Jones fan, but then instantly begin referring to anyone who dare question your extremely delusional view of Jones as "whiny cunts", because you literally have nothing of substance to respond with, and just like a 5 year old who didn't get his way you resort instantly to name calling. Oh, ouch!! Your wit is razor sharp tonight. Please do continue enlightening the rest of us with your intellectual superiority.

There certainly might be some whiny cunts in this thread, and i believe anyone reading your post will understand precisely who they might be.

Nothing sad about DC getting koed.

Jones was the better man and knocked him the fuck out because he was the better man that night.

Drugs or not Jones is better.
Spoken like a true Jones nutthugger. If Jones believed he was better, he wouldn't need to cheat.

I wouldn't even let them watch me fight. Just tell them about it when you get home. When there a little older maybe get them involved.
I wouldn't get them involved period, neither the rest of my family. Imagine what they would go through if something like being KOed stiff by Ngannou happened to you. I know my mother would probably have a heart attack.

You accept the fact that some fighters have an unfair advantage in weight cutting just because it's legal and pretend the advantages of PEDs has more of an effect on a fight than those massive weight cutting differences.

You are dumb.
Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. You're making yourself look worse and worse. DC isn't the only one that cuts weight for an advantage, almost every fighter does. Majority of fighters don't walk around at the weight they compete at. Even Jon Jones cuts weight and he's 6'4 so I guess by your logic, he's cheating too because he's suppose to be at HW. Where were you went Rampage would start his camp at 250lbs and would have to get down to 205lbs? Why weren't you crying bloody murder?

PEDs are banned, no ifs, ands or buts about it. Cutting weight isn't. You're just mad that DC is a legit competitor and Jones is a fucking cheating scumbag.

According to DC himself, yes, that's exactly what he's supposed to do.

What kind of dumbass argument is that? So because he's beaten other PED users, he's supposed to beat druggy Jones too?

the moment Big John stands up Mir vs Arlovski in the 3rd round only like 20sec after Mir gets the TD.

it was a fukn legacy fight between 2 oldtimers let them fight FFS.

If Arlovski couldnt get up well then he deserved to lose the fight.

So Glad Big John has retired, and his adding in refs chatting with the fights telling them when a fight may get stood is a form of coaching. MMA refs and the commissions need a overhaul so badly.

as a father i'll never understand why fighters doing this to small kids.
What the hell do you know? You dont need to be a father to realize the guys battered and hurt and wants nothing more than to be with his kids. And even tho they cried those are hammer house kids and theyll get the fuck over it. I thought it was a sweet moment once they got ovef their initial concern for their pa.

Back