Saddest MMA pictures of all time

Ballerina Baby Jay was the most embarassing moment in MMA.

I would be ashamed if anybody claims Baby Jay is an all-time great after this.
BJ Penn is inarguably an all-time great. What's embarrassing is claiming that he isn't.

Those white shorts are disgusting and sad tbh.

17o4s5.jpg

Better than the reebok shorts.

Ufc -rebook payout
1-5 fights: $2,500
6-10 fights: $5,000
11-15 fights: $10,000
16-20 fights: $15,000
More than 21 fights: $20,000
Title challenger: $30,000
Champion: $40,000

qneXW8M_d.jpg

One is prohibited, the other is not. One is an unfair advantage, the other is not. Legitimate competition requires a level playing field

They are both an unfair advantage. lol

I like how any rule can be made and you will blindly follow it though. Good lemming.

They are both an unfair advantage. lol

I like how any rule can be made and you will blindly follow it though. Good lemming.

PED prohibition is a pretty universal rule in competitive sports

I feel like you're having a difficult time understanding the concept of level playing field

How is calling you a lemming and moron vague? It’s pretty direct. You blindly follow A guy that hasn’t even fought in a year. He has never defended a belt yet you call him champ/champ.... that makes you a lemming and moron. Correcting a grammar mistake when you are not using capitals or proper punctuation is more eveidence that you are a moron as well.
How do you know I blindly follow him? Can you give me any quotes I made?

When did I call him a champ? What are you talking about?

PED prohibition is a pretty universal rule in competitive sports

I feel like you're having a difficult time understanding the concept of level playing field

You accept the fact that some fighters have an unfair advantage in weight cutting just because it's legal and pretend the advantages of PEDs has more of an effect on a fight than those massive weight cutting differences.

You are dumb.

Yuki-Nakai-eye-after-Gerard-Gordeau-fight.jpg

Yuki Nakai who went permanently blind on his right eye after repeated eye gouges (and refusing to go to the doctor) after fighting the asshole Gerard Gourdeau in Vale Tudo Japan :(

Yuki-Nakai-eye-after-Gerard-Gordeau-fight.jpg

Yuki Nakai who went permanently blind on his right eye after repeated eye gouges (and refusing to go to the doctor) after fighting the asshole Gerard Gourdeau in Vale Tudo Japan :(
Yeah, shitty Gerard didn't even show remorse for it. Also Yuki still won in that fight.

That's the A-level boxing sherdog keeps preaching about, Conor wouldn't stand a chance haha.
Conor is a pro boxer not a fair comparison as you can see a multi belt champ is a pro boxer Aka Conor thats a hell of an accomplishment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back