Saddest MMA pictures of all time

Sad

154_cain_velasquez_vs_junior_dos_santos.0.jpg

I love JDS.

And I love Cain, but I still feel for JDS. Cain took so many years off his career and life with those last 2 fights.<Varys01>

Yeah except there's these annoying little things called actual rules in competitive sports

Yea like the rules were made by god and don't change every year.

Don't even pretend my point about weight cutting doesn't hold up because it does. He tries to get an advantage every time he fights and it's just as bad as any PED if not worse.

Yea like the rules were made by god and don't change every year.

Don't even pretend my point about weight cutting doesn't hold up because it does. He tries to get an advantage every time he fights and it's just as bad as any PED if not worse.

lol_idi_amin.gif

I'd tap out too if i were you. lol

Well when you're trying to reason with someone who insists that cutting weight is equivalent to abusing steroids... yeah I'll save myself the time on that one

Well when you're trying to reason with someone who insists that cutting weight is equivalent to abusing steroids... yeah I'll save myself the time on that one

How is it not?

Weight cutting can give you a massive size and strength advantage.

How is it not?

Weight cutting can give you a massive size and strength advantage.

One is prohibited, the other is not. One is an unfair advantage, the other is not. Legitimate competition requires a level playing field

Rogan's interview with Cormier when DC was concussed as shit.
Reminded me of when Luke Kuechly got concussed and couldn't control himself from crying, except Cormier was forced to try and carry on a conversation while his brain was scrambled.

Joe should've been fined for that shit.
crying-cormier-crying-memes.jpg

Ballerina Baby Jay was the most embarassing moment in MMA.

I would be ashamed if anybody claims Baby Jay is an all-time great after this.

This doesn't change his legacy and what he accomplished in the sport

Still the LW GOAT.

As far as "sad" for the sport of MMA itself:
YOU GET BONUS POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IMAGE REFERS TO BELOW:

urc6-0310-radach-lafever.jpg

That's not even the sad part. The sad part is "every day of Danny Lafever's life since then."

It's like doing a sequel to Rudy where you start with Rudy getting a tackle in his final game at Notre Dame, the only one his family ever got to attend, and the rest of the movie is 20 years of Rudy managing a gas station and developing emphysema from smoking unfiltered Camels.

Back