Saddest MMA pictures of all time

image.jpg
That's an incredibly sad picture. Just not sure for the same reason some might think.

There’s gotta be a Big Nog broken shoulder one. At work no time

Please. Cormier has fought and beaten a bunch of known PED users.
What kind of dumbass argument is that? So because he's beaten other PED users, he's supposed to beat druggy Jones too?

What kind of dumbass argument is that? So because he's beaten other PED users, he's supposed to beat druggy Jones too?

No he's not. Because Jones is a PED user with excellent skills and abilities. In fact my point is the opposite of what you said. It takes a hell of a lot more than PEDs to beat Cormier.

most awkward moment in mma for sure.

when he jokingly punched fedor was even worse.. like.. mark, i knew you were a hothead ped user, but now i also realize you re dumb like a bag of rocks

all im good spirits
i respect mr coleman

No he's not. Because Jones is a PED user with excellent skills and abilities. In fact my point is the opposite of what you said. It takes a hell of a lot more than PEDs to beat Cormier.
My bad, I misread your post.

It's kind of hard for me to truly feel sorry for any of them, considering that they're all grown men and signed up for it. But I felt a little bit of remorse for TJ when he lost against Dom in that close decision, even though I was rooting against him during the fight. There are a few others shown here. And then of course Anderson when he got knocked out by Chris Weidman.

Back