Saddest KO in a while

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What a depressing fight Tito vs Chuck 3 turned out to be

Chuck looked so slow and timid. Got his clock cleaned and was flatlined by TITO of all people. Clean knockout while standing. Those shots didnt even look that hard.

Chucks chin is so beyond gone. Please please please stay retired

The saddest part was that Chuck thought he was ready, but he "just got caught".

Big part of my 20s died last night. Sad to watch. True end of an era

This was so obvious to happen, couldn't even watch the fight, woke up to see the headline

fuck

Why did they let him fight again

Why do you do this Chuck why

WHY

This fight should have never happened. Chuck's chin was shot and tito is still a competitive fighter, has still looked like a good fighter. I saw this blowout coming a mile away Tito wrecking a glass jaw almost 50 iceman was a forgone conclusion

I fear when Bader KOs Fedor it will be even sadder :oops:

It was pretty damn awful. I'd say even worse than Ken vs Royce III, and that was pathetic.

Honestly the worst part about this whole farce was that Antonio McKee went through with this. He had him for like 12 weeks (according to Schaub's podcast). He knew what he was behaving like. Why the fuck would you agree to be part of this?! He's a real trainer (or I thought he was). You mean to tell me he saw Chuck in the training ring and thought to himself...."yeah man, he's there and can totally win the fight?"

Honestly the worst part about this whole farce was that Antonio McKee went through with this. He had him for like 12 weeks (according to Schaub's podcast). He knew what he was behaving like. Why the fuck would you agree to be part of this?! He's a real trainer (or I thought he was). You mean to tell me he saw Chuck in the training ring and thought to himself...."yeah man, he's there and can totally win the fight?"

Gotta get that cut of Chuck's payout

Chuck has Cte

Tito asshole for wanting this fight

That was hard to watch. I knew his chin was completely shot but he looked clumsy and didn't have any power in his punches.

I suppose he might've looked at it from the perspective of "this guy is going to do it no matter what, at least I'll try to keep him safe"... but you're absolutely right. Nobody who exercised their duty of care towards Chuck for even 2 seconds would've looked at him and thought this guy is ready to return to fist fighting

Back