Sad to say but I think KSI vs Logan paul.....

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
event will have more views then ufc Lincoln and boxing’s top rank event on Saturday. It is what it is. Bunch of lil kids will force their parents to buy the ppv for them.

Got Paul by KO. Wasn’t even aware there was a UFC card this weekend. I kinda stopped watching when they started filling the cards with WMMA. haha

Got Paul by KO. Wasn’t even aware there was a UFC card this weekend. I kinda stopped watching when they started filling the cards with WMMA. haha
U probably started watching ufc like 2 yrs ago then.

I hate to admit it, but I'll probably find a stream

tenor.gif

Actually, no I won't
I rather watch tomorrow’s ufc card and the REAL boxing event on top ranks, 2 world title fight. For tomorows real boxing event, the co main event is the real fight that I want to see.

Stop fucking moving my shit to wasteland.

Is this a white thing?
No, this is a dumbass thing. Hes some youtube guy that got famous because ten year olds are raised by their cellphones these days.......i take it back, it might be a white thing. Dammit.

event will have more views then ufc Lincoln and boxing’s top rank event on Saturday. It is what it is. Bunch of lil kids will force their parents to buy the ppv for them.

A lot of those kids are Sherdoggers. Lol

I’m very interested to see what that fight will sell. It’s 10$, I’m supporting them.

It will because it’s more exciting. Due to it being cheap as fuck and at a nice U.K. time I will be dropping the great British pounds on this one

Back