Sad that ex ufc fighters (gonzaga) have to go to Russia and throw fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
That uppercut he ate right before the end was nasty, especially from someone like Alex.

giphy.gif

Gonzaga seems well known enough that he could make an okay living just training guys and doing seminars and such. That said I guess maybe the guy could be in a serious financial situation where he's willing to get his skull mashed in for quick pay days. I think alot of guys just dont want to hang it up and face the fact they arent young anymore

Gonzaga seems well known enough that he could make an okay living just training guys and doing seminars and such. That said I guess maybe the guy could be in a serious financial situation where he's willing to get his skull mashed in for quick pay days. I think alot of guys just dont want to hang it up and face the fact they arent young anymore

Well this fight is from may 2018...
He fought in bare knuckle recent.
I think it could be because he loves competition.

You guys must've never seen conor vs Diego fight.

That guy has to learn the Sapp method for throwing fights. Or Tenshin.

Getting fucking blasted out of there with haymakers is barely worth not fighting back. What a moron.

This fights too boring to be fixed. Y'all just looking for a reason to complain.

Yeah, not sure about this looking like a fix at all...

That uppercut he ate right before the end was nasty, especially from someone like Alex.
That guy has to learn the Sapp method for throwing fights. Or Tenshin.
Really don't think Tenshin, nor even most professional actors, have the ability to portray crushing heartbreak the way he did.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Really don't think Tenshin, nor even most professional actors, have the ability to portray crushing heartbreak the way he did.
giphy.gif
Jesus Christ, if he sold like that during the actual fight, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Well this fight is from may 2018...
He fought in bare knuckle recent.
I think it could be because he loves competition.
That's what I figure. The guy was never a superstar per say but he ko'd crocop, fought for a title and is a long time ufc veteran. His name is well known enough he's not being forced to take a beating

What a bullsh/t fight.

Ref was probably paid off by promoters - stops the action while Gonzaga is working to transition to put Aleks’ mouthpiece back in, then stands them up in the second because Aleks can’t get up by himself.

Aleks’ shoulder roll would be cute if he bothered to move his head (or throw anything except the same 2 punches).

Back to the OP, I do feel bad for Gonzaga - fighting a convicted rapist with hepatitis (not fighter-bashing, this is all documented) has to suck.

The fight was from 2018 and Gabe just beat the corpse of Bigfoot Silva in Bare Knuckle.

GABE was destroying and then the rules fucked him over.
I hated this fight with all my heart. IF A FIGHTER IS ON TOP AND DOMINATING - LET HIM DOMINATE...
If people don't like grapping, let them watch boxing.

Gonzaga just beat BigFoot in Bare Knuckle Can Championships.

Gonzaga was always upper tier. Ugly MOFO but legit.

that wasn't a fucking dive, and it was impressive he stayed on his feet that long.

You can't block shots as effectively as in boxing, even those punches hitting the gloves or arms were partly getting through. Quitting because you're hurt and getting bombed on is hardly the same as taking a dive, fighters turtle up all the time to avoid further punishment. When you're done you're done.

Last edited:
Many people on this thread thought this was a fixed fight. many wondered if this was new.Some thought alexander fought in barrknuckle a few weeks ago. boxing a few weeks ago.

man. This forum has degraded to pure shit.its like the caddy girl rumor mill spread as fact.

Jesus Christ, if he sold like that during the actual fight, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Zab Judah threw his fight with Kostya Tszyu too, just look at that acting, embarrassing.

CloseSpryEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

So, guys believe that ex (!) fighters from Premium level org is in their prime ?
Anyone in Russia is weak and if bouts are lost, then dishonesty, throwed bouts etc.
Cos even deeply out of prime chip on shoulders should warrant victory?
Chip on shoulder doesn't moves to evade blows.

Back