Sad that dude died, think he would have been one of the big name on the rap scene nowadays

P.s, Him, Juice WRLD, Nipsey, XXXTentation, Houdini all been killed in the last 2 yrs.

And 6ix9ine is still alive...

You're really going out on a limb predicting pop would be big now... his same 2 songs are played every other song on commercial radio... groundbreaking shit

It's just a fully explored genre where it's hard to do something new and even harder to do something so much better than the early pioneers. Tupac was breaking new ground while these kids are resettlers in the wasteland.

Not saying they're good but they were fucked from the get. Papoose was easily as good the vast majority of the greats but he's not a great.
You have no idea what you’re talking about

yes, Pop Smoke was poised to enrich the world with his rap. Huge loss.

P.s, Him, Juice WRLD, Nipsey, XXXTentation, Houdini all been killed in the last 2 yrs.

And 6ix9ine is still alive...

Because a lot of these so called gangbangers are all bark and no bite. There that’s why he’s still alive.

I heard George Floyd was a sick rapper too

Thats Big Floyd to you. It’s interesting he’s listed as “an American hip hop artist” when you Google him but I tried to find some of his albums and couldn’t. He probably uploaded a couple songs to YouTube and boom he’s an American hip hop artist.

Thats Big Floyd to you. It’s interesting he’s listed as “an American hip hop artist” when you Google him but I tried to find some of his albums and couldn’t. He probably uploaded a couple songs to YouTube and boom he’s an American hip hop artist.
I’ve never heard his raps, but I heard an old H3 podcast recently with the All Gas No Brakes guy and he claimed that Big Floyd was good. He seemed like kind of a butthole though.

I’ve never heard his raps, but I heard an old H3 podcast recently with the All Gas No Brakes guy and he claimed that Big Floyd was good. He seemed like kind of a butthole though.

Of course he said he was good that was his “best friend” Stephen Jackson who said that. He also said he owned a successful trucking business when he died.

Back