Sad that dude died, think he would have been one of the big name on the rap scene nowadays

Gee i wonder why artists who put out a vibe/frequency/energy that talk about negative things such as murder, hardcore drugs, and gang activity end up having that manifest to them in some way..... hmmm its almost like the energy you put out to the world is the same energy that comes right back to you.

Gee i wonder why artists who put out a vibe/frequency/energy that talk about negative things such as murder, hardcore drugs, and gang activity end up having that manifest to them in some way..... hmmm its almost like the energy you put out to the world is the same energy that comes right back to you.
racist post imo

racist post imo

please reveal more to me about how you don't know the definition of race.
Hell, since you're so astute you should be able to tell me what bloodline I come from just from my words apparently. Let me know, i'm curious.

please reveal more to me about how you don't know the definition of race.
Hell, since you're so astute you should be able to tell me what bloodline I come from just from my words apparently. Let me know, i'm curious.
jok-joke.gif

XXXTen totally caught me by surprise, I didn't like him at first but I think for his generation he was the most talented rapper/artist out there.

P.s, Him, Juice WRLD, Nipsey, XXXTentation, Houdini all been killed in the last 2 yrs.

And 6ix9ine is still alive...

Still waiting for him to be recognized as the next 2 Pac.. any day now

I'll pass

I feel like you weren’t posting back when this conversation happened (a couple years ago now I think).. anyway, that post is a nod to that thread.. And it’s absolute hilarity/ridiculousness

What’s interesting about some of this to me is the ‘flash in the pan’ effect this generation seems to have going on. Even the ones that are still alive don’t seem to stay relevant for more than a year or whatever, while guys like 2 Pac -decades after their death- are still talked about a lot and known to even the younger generation.

Kind of puts modern music into perspective if you ask me. No staying power or classic effect

What’s interesting about some of this to me is the ‘flash in the pan’ effect this generation seems to have going on. Even the ones that are still alive don’t seem to stay relevant for more than a year or whatever, while guys like 2 Pac -decades after their death- are still talked about a lot and known to even the younger generation.

Kind of puts modern music into perspective if you ask me. No staying power or classic effect
It's just a fully explored genre where it's hard to do something new and even harder to do something so much better than the early pioneers. Tupac was breaking new ground while these kids are resettlers in the wasteland.

Not saying they're good but they were fucked from the get. Papoose was easily as good the vast majority of the greats but he's not a great.

Back