Sad day in TV history

Now, if Cali would just fall into the ocean...

Carolla's going to go nuts.

That's the only reason I know who that guy is.

God speed, Huell.

Damn, this is really hear breaking for me... Really enjoyed his show "California Gold". Found out A LOT of things I didn't even know existed in CA.

yeah. Jesus speed Huell.

slightly slower than God speed.

yeah. Jesus speed Huell.

slightly slower than God speed.

Technically speaking, God speed is infinite, Jesus speed is limited to the human body. Even assuming His human body was perfect, He's still infinitely slower than God the Father.

Go to the light Huell. But not at light speed.

I loved that guy...admittedly I laughed at his excitement over the smallest of things but he was genuine and honest. You could just tell that he wasn't trying to pretend to be anything he wasn't.

I only know one Huell

tumblr_m8htddeKph1rpk8vu.png

Reading the title i was thinking today is jersey shore anniversary

God Speed = Omnipresence.

So now Huell is watching you fap!

Why would you right godspeed? That is a stupid thing to say in this situation.

God speed is a speed equivalent to that of God. That's fast as hell.

you're ignorantly stupid, dude. godspeed has nothing to do with speed.

alas, pompous or not, i believe firmly in immediately correcting someone who has misspelled or mispronounced something. its to help them for future endeavors. would you want to fuck up something for years and years and just have pussy friends too scared to correct you and then at an interview with a life changing job you fuck up? probably not. i feel its emphatically couth.

you're ignorantly stupid, dude. godspeed has nothing to do with speed.

alas, pompous or not, i believe firmly in immediately correcting someone who has misspelled or mispronounced something. its to help them for future endeavors. would you want to fuck up something for years and years and just have pussy friends too scared to correct you and then at an interview with a life changing job you fuck up? probably not. i feel its emphatically couth.

Are you a moron? Why do you think you know exactly what people mean when they say something? Just because YOU think he meant "godspeed" doesn't mean that is what he meant. If you go around correcting people, without being sure of what they actually meant, the only person looking like a fuck up is you, on top of looking like a douche bag know it all.

God Speed - The speed at which God moves.
To wish someone "God Speed" - Meaning either a quick journey to meet God, or a journey at the quickest speed possible on their journey.

You can thank me later for educating your dumb ass.
Damn it pisses me off when people think they know shit and they just end up looking like idiots.

Technically speaking, God speed is infinite, Jesus speed is limited to the human body. Even assuming His human body was perfect, He's still infinitely slower than God the Father.

Are we talking motivated Jesus speed here? Because thats a whole different ballgame

Are we talking motivated Jesus speed here? Because thats a whole different ballgame

Do you have kids? Have you ever seen a kid wrestle or race with their dad? Listen, I don't care how motivated they are, if you wanted to, you would destroy your little shit head kid in any competition. That is how you can look at Jesus Speed vs God Speed. God speed is the fastest anything has ever, and will ever move.

Back