S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
He receives a lifetime supply of dick pills paid for by USADA.

He should get castrated. No more dick pills.

I mean, what could he really do? No way they allow him to fight in the UFC with a third offense. Dude would have to ship himself to Japan for any action in MMA again.

People like you are sad. This tells me that you've never worked hard at slmesomet a day in your life, because if you had you'd understand why dc cried after losing. It's emotional as f
You know me so well, I confess, you’re correct. I have never worked a slmesomet a day in my life. You sound pretty good at it though, congratulations.

If he eats a big delicious spoonful of roids in front of you, you still won’t believe it. It’s called nuthugging. Happens to the best of us so don’t feel bad for yourself.

What the fuck are you even talking about

nope sorry nice try. he was given advice on the dick pills to take,

also estrogen blockers is something a ped user takes when there coming off a cycle 2.

Nah I can't believe it sorry bro

Something like this but in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Personally I would rather see the best fighters in the world, not the best cheats.

People like you have convinced yourself, that Jones isn't one of the best fighters on the planet, that he was on PED's for every fight from start to finish (an assumption not used against Silva or Werdum mind you) and that DC would somehow beat him if he was in fact, not on the juice...which is wrong.

I'm not sure they'll even still bother to test him after this one.

He gets to KO Dan Cornball stiff as a board again.

Ban for life

2 hours a day of calf muscle workouts

Back