S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
Thanks ya spoon. Heres hoping u get banned
for what? being helpful and posting the section of the anti doping policy that relates to a third offence?

They're all in cycling or track&field apparently. Man, those sports are dirty.

thats USADA's main responsibility.

They can only test either 1) athletes in the US Olympic testing pool 2) athletes in other US pools such as US cycling pool, or 3) other athletes when requested by teh sport or governing body, so like Tennis etc they test if requested by teh ITF

So about 95% of their testing (not including UFC) is track athletes and cyclists.

thats USADA's main responsibility.

They can only test either 1) athletes in the US Olympic testing pool 2) athletes in other US pools such as US cycling pool, or 3) other athletes when requested by teh sport or governing body, so like Tennis etc they test if requested by teh ITF

So about 95% of their testing (not including UFC) is track athletes and cyclists.
makes sense. How'd you get yellows btw?

It wont happen but if you get caught 3 times in a row you deserved to get banned for life.

He gets the bees

tumblr_mj91hhOOor1qa1soeo1_500.gif

for what? being helpful and posting the section of the anti doping policy that relates to a third offence?
No cause u called me a fucking spoon for nk reason and never apologized

If he returns shortly, there is a chance he might be thinking "I need to get my hands on some delicious steroids for this upcoming fight".

I'm sure the next offense can ban him till he turns 40?

since that make him a 3 time offender I think it could land a life time ban.

I don't think he's ever taken anything so why would he in the future?
If he eats a big delicious spoonful of roids in front of you, you still won’t believe it. It’s called nuthugging. Happens to the best of us so don’t feel bad for yourself.

Feed him to the fucking Rancor...

hungryranco.gif

I don’t believe Jones will ever come to fight clean. He really believes rules don’t apply to him. The dude is a world class narcissist and has some antisocial tendencies. They need to really stay on top of testing him if he comes back soon....
you Shercologists are hilarious

Hopefully they just get rid of punishments altogether and let these extremely talented juice heads maul each other for my entertainment, which is the whole fucking point to begin with. Quit whining ffs.
Personally I would rather see the best fighters in the world, not the best cheats.

None, knowing he made DC cry <DCrying>is reward enough

<JonesLaugh>

People like you are sad. This tells me that you've never worked hard at slmesomet a day in your life, because if you had you'd understand why dc cried after losing. It's emotional as f

He should've been banned from MMA after the 2nd or 3rd drug failure, the fact that he might be allowed to come back whenever he wants to means the whole system is a joke.

Back