S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
you mean if he is caught...all fighters are on roids

Cries on Oprah.

I've always been on the fence about trying steroids myself, but now that I know they are delicious, I'm all in.

I don’t believe Jones will ever come to fight clean. He really believes rules don’t apply to him. The dude is a world class narcissist and has some antisocial tendencies. They need to really stay on top of testing him if he comes back soon....

His punishment will be to have to read through a couple of new mean Dana White tweets about him which he would smile at because he knows deep down inside that White is always pissed at him because he makes more money then he'd like to pay him, and roids are the last thing actually in play in White's raging.

But that would be the extent of it all in all likelyhood.

Last edited:
I’m with the no punishment camp.

Just let them bang bro.

Not sure about the punishment but my reaction would be...meh. He's already in the Sonnen/Barnett territory in my opinion, so you just kind of expect it.

2 hours community service and USADA has to apologize after.

The only two guys with a third USADA offense on the official sanctions list got a lifetime ban.
life would be possible, but 8 years is more likely

officially in the ADP a third violation is from "double the second violation (so 8 years) through to lifetime"

Zt6IxTv.png

Garnish .5% of his future purses.

life would be possible, but 8 years is more likely

officially in the ADP a third violation is from "double the second violation (so 8 years) through to lifetime"

Zt6IxTv.png
Thanks ya spoon. Heres hoping u get banned

Take away his White privilege (special treatment from Dana)

If he has four years right now, eight years.

He will not take them but maybe his brothers put something in his drink again

Back