S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
Clowns do best in the circus. Folks with no smoke 'n mirrors don't fare as well.

I don’t think people dislike Jones as a person because of drugs; they dislike him because he’s not genuine.

I dislike him for cheating; I would dislike him only marginally less if he were open about it. His recreational drug use means much less to me, although it does fit in with an overall sketchy persona.

What would his career look like right about now? He was sponsored by Nike right?
You should be asking why is Conor so famous despite being a lesser fighter, who stole his look down to his tats from a model and his act from a boxer. It’s the same reason lesser fighters like overhyped Rhonda, PED 5-3 Brock, and a clown like CM Punk headlined two PPVs.
Demographics bro.....
Besides this is a shit thread, you don’t make any sense, he wasn’t pulling super great numbers before the PED suspensions, I’m confused by your correlation here.
Your just attempting to kill two birds here, dick ride Conor while taking a shot a Jones.

The biggest black superstar, but wouldnt touch Dana's dream team trio of Conor, Ronda and Brock.
One day mma will have a Michael Jordan level transcendent superstar, but until then those three knuckleheads are the glass cieling.
its pretty easy to read the veiled prejudice in your post. Thanks for making it so easy. Bigoted too.....nice!

This is totally stupid

The 3 highest paid American athletes are Jordan, Tiger, and Floyd. None of them are paid a salary and to win like Tom Brady. Tiger and Jordan are paid a fortune in endorsements because fans buy their merchandise. Its the highest form of approval.

Your narrative is retarded
He has to be trolling.

I don’t think people dislike Jones as a person because of drugs; they dislike him because he’s not genuine.

Conor is 100% who he claims to be, and love him or hate him, he’s real.

People don’t like Jones because he’s practically a sociopath.

There’s a difference between someone that’s mean-spirited and someone that’s a showman.

This is totally stupid

The 3 highest paid American athletes are Jordan, Tiger, and Floyd. None of them are paid a salary and to win like Tom Brady. Tiger and Jordan are paid a fortune in endorsements because fans buy their merchandise. Its the highest form of approval.

Your narrative is retarded

NFL/NBA/Boxing/Golf Audiences are not the same audience as the UFC first of all....So however big Jordan/Floyd are, doesn't mean that their isn't a Racial Bias in the UFC.

ra05D_0696-1100x750.jpg

This is your boxing audience in America....Notice a fucking difference between this and the UFC American fanbase? Extremely diverse, just like NBA fans...They come from all walks of life and value actual skill...So if you're black and you're good? Guess what? the fans will like you....even golf which is very white....A Combo Breaker like Tiger woods will get attention and sponsors because people like unique people(Being black is unique in Golf), and Tiger is also good, which is why people like em.

319000_189486-ph.ufc_.0817-10-KB.jpg

Boxing/NBA/Golf/etc are based more on merit compared to the UFC, meaning if somebody wins or has the skill, the fans will like em regardless.........UFC on the otherhand is full of #1 100% bullshit...People like fighters based on personality/performance/etc, so winning/skill doesn't even matter that much, this is why plenty of great MMA fighters who are entertaining can't headline PPVs and sell because this sport isn't 100% Merit based!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a fucking coincidence that the biggest fighters in UFC are white....That most of the Casual Favorites are white...Not a coincidence at all.

Conor, Ronda, GSP, Brock, Sonnen, Lidell, etc....Have all sold the most PPVs and are mostly loved by the casuals.............meanwhile there is way better Brown/Black Fighters out there and the Casuals don't give a fuck.

When a black UFC fighter is cocky, they usually are hated and they don't sell many PPVs.....When a White Fighter is cocky, He is funny and everybody buys his PPVs...It's obvious fuck bro.

You're narrative is 100% bullshit and doesn't take into account reality.

A buffet of drugs? Marijuana and coke is a buffet of drugs?

drugs are drugs. If you drink coffee and smoke cigarettes you got two drugs right there. Who doesnt do a drug in this world.

Conor doesnt smoke weed or snort the dust lol? Yeah k

To answer your question, NO, because Conors personality is funny and has quick creative responses when on a mic. He appeals to the younger demographic who watch wrestling. Same reason in WWF The Rock and Stone Cold got big. They said hilarious shit nobody cared about their fake wrestling skill. Jon Jones is old school when it comes to talking shit on a mic. You can only brag about so many things and say so many curse words before it gets old. Not to mention he was a "Man of God" pre-Shogun fight, then "Thug Jones". Fans appreciate real fighters that dont care if fans like them or not.
Lol ur from ny ur a biased jones fan tho

NFL/NBA/Boxing/Golf Audiences are not the same audience as the UFC first of all....So however big Jordan/Floyd are, doesn't mean that their isn't a Racial Bias in the UFC.

ra05D_0696-1100x750.jpg

This is your boxing audience in America....Notice a fucking difference between this and the UFC American fanbase? Extremely diverse, just like NBA fans...They come from all walks of life and value actual skill...So if you're black and you're good? Guess what? the fans will like you....even golf which is very white....A Combo Breaker like Tiger woods will get attention and sponsors because people like unique people(Being black is unique in Golf), and Tiger is also good, which is why people like em.

Boxing/NBA/Golf/etc are based more on merit compared to the UFC, meaning if somebody wins or has the skill, the fans will like em regardless.........UFC on the otherhand is full of #1 100% bullshit...People like fighters based on personality/performance/etc, so winning/skill doesn't even matter that much, this is why plenty of great MMA fighters who are entertaining can't headline PPVs and sell because this sport isn't 100% Merit based!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a fucking coincidence that the biggest fighters in UFC are white....That most of the Casual Favorites are white...Not a coincidence at all.

Conor, Ronda, GSP, Brock, Sonnen, Lidell, etc....Have all sold the most PPVs and are mostly loved by the casuals.............meanwhile there is way better Brown/Black Fighters out there and the Casuals don't give a fuck.

When a black UFC fighter is cocky, they usually are hated and they don't sell many PPVs.....When a White Fighter is cocky, He is funny and everybody buys his PPVs...It's obvious fuck bro.

The more i see you post the more i think you are a piece of shit. Which is crazy considering you are the first, and this is an internet forum. People hate Colby you retard, if it was like you say he would be loved and do huge numbers. But i get your gimmick goader.

The more i see you post the more i think you are a piece of shit. Which is crazy considering you are the first, and this is an internet forum. People hate Colby you retard, if it was like you say he would be loved and do huge numbers. But i get your gimmick goader.
POS because I notice the obvious race bias? LMFAO....You sound like a pussy who doesn't like hearing the truth.

OMG people hate Colby..That means their isn't any racial Bias!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me?

Colby first of all, is still fairly new to the UFC spotlight....However if He fights Tyron and they promote the fight good..I think it will do great because Colby will get a lot of White Casual fans.

It's not a gimmick, its pure fucking facts and you can't combat them so you bring up Colby and insult me..I understand.

POS because I notice the obvious race bias? LMFAO....You sound like a pussy who doesn't like hearing the truth.

OMG people hate Colby..That means their isn't any racial Bias!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me?

Colby first of all, is still fairly new to the UFC spotlight....However if He fights Tyron and they promote the fight good..I think it will do great because Colby will get a lot of White Casual fans.

It's not a gimmick, its pure fucking facts and you can't combat them so you bring up Colby and insult me..I understand.
I dont even have to read your shit post, you notice wtf you wanna notice because of the piece of shit that you are. You've been called on this several times on here too, now fuck off baiter.

Conor would still need lifts on a buffet of drugs.

I dont even have to read your shit post, you notice wtf you wanna notice because of the piece of shit that you are. You've been called on this several times on here too, now fuck off baiter.
So you didn't even read it..WOW you're an ignorant POS.

Yeah bro, live in your fantasy world, where White Priviliege doesn't exist...WOW you're fucking delusional.

Go read some infowars.

Right, but if he kept winning, become a double champion. Steroids and coke took that away, you could say.

Lol. Steroids help him to win fights and become champion, not the other way around.

He would have lost to Gus, for example.

So you didn't even read it..WOW you're an ignorant POS.

Yeah bro, live in your fantasy world, where White Priviliege doesn't exist...WOW you're fucking delusional.

Go read some infowars.
Infowars? You are just like every other extreme retard no matter the side. I can read a handful of your posts, and or, the shit threads you start and i know wtf you are, i dont need to read every shitty unoriginal response.

White privilege is a term made up by weak ass victims who blame all their problems on everyone else, or in this case(white privilege), keep spouting that bullshit though. Race baiting little bitch. We see racial bias every day in this country going in the other fucking direction, but you want to keep talking about fucking white privilege, and the racial bias of UFC fans, you are a special kind of fucking stupid.

Say WOW a couple more times i don't think you sold your disbelief enough. Now im going to ignore you because i have never read anything you have posted and thought hmm, i need more of that.

If he wasn't on steroids he might have lost to Gus and maybe things would have gone a different path.

Jon Jones is a duplicitous introvert, I just don't see people getting behind him to that level.

ra05D_0696-1100x750.jpg

The people of color in the boxing audience are all celebrities. The majority of both audiences appear to be white dudes to me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back