1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

S&Per's can make $ as fat personal trainers

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by PariahCarey, Apr 23, 2008.

1. PariahCarey Purple Belt

I'm ACE certified. I took ACE cause it was a relatively easy one but recognized by the industry. I passed the test by 1 point after studying for like 3 nights. ACE is good cause they have all sorts of seminars and stuff about things i'd never think of. 99% of my knowledge comes from experience, learning from others, studying on my own...etc...

2. PariahCarey Purple Belt

You'd make a killing Keith. I do hustle on the 4 days i'm working. I'd say 1/3 of my clients are 50+.

3. PariahCarey Purple Belt

Anytime BP. I think I'm going to start a Personal Training Log in the training forum. We could post in there.

4. PariahCarey Purple Belt

I like to just keep remedializing things until they get it. Some people you just can't reach however.

5. Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

I considered doing this

And then I realised i don't like people, so that put an end to those plans pretty quickly

That said I'm going to be teaching MT for a few months so we'll see how that goes