S&P Wall of Shame

PhelpsMMA, simply by posting.

Amerikuracana, simply by existing.

tumblr_m1e5h605dX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

S&P stands for "Strength & Power" because back in 2008 there was an S&P forum and a Conditioning forum. No one posted in the Conditioning forum so they merged into S&C in umm... late 2010 maybe?

S&P stands for "Strength & Power" because back in 2008 there was an S&P forum and a Conditioning forum. No one posted in the Conditioning forum so they merged into S&C in umm... late 2010 maybe?

Makes sense, around that time in the UFC too many tank abbots and not enough GSP's

Makes sense, around that time in the UFC too many tank abbots and not enough GSP's

lol wut? Tank Abbott's last fight in the UFC was in 2003 and GSP began fighting in 2004. The push for more well rounded fighters came way before 2010...

I want to nominate that thread Ameriwhosecanisthis started about why he couldn't train his abs the same way he trains his other muscle groups. Can I do that?

Nice necro, balep... bhalpef... bhelegelelpfffepeef...

Nice necro, is what I'm saying.

Not sure where else to put this.

To each his own and I wish AJ all the best but watching him do kipping pull ups just hurts my soul deep.

My God are you a loser. :icon_lol:

Actually, by definition he is a winner. I'd go out on a limb here and say that he and his athletes have won more competitions of varying type than you've ever entered.

If by loser you mean he continually refutes bullshit, idiotic, and misleading posts, with facts. Then yes, massive loser.

Actually, by definition he is a winner. I'd go out on a limb here and say that he and his athletes have won more competitions of varying type than you've ever entered.

If by loser you mean he continually refutes bullshit, idiotic, and misleading posts, with facts. Then yes, massive loser.

His accomplishments can make him a winner in real life when it comes to lifting, if true...His stalking of me on Sherdog make him weird and stalky, on Sherdog. Go ahead, post something I said idiotic and refute it, I don't mislead anybody on anything.

Not sure where else to put this.

To each his own and I wish AJ all the best but watching him do kipping pull ups just hurts my soul deep.

I have a feeling my comment on youtube won't be approved

Nice continental bicep rows there. Get your elbows up

and why the FUCK DOES THE BAR STOP ABOVE YOUR KNEES?

Back