S&P Wall of Shame

I just cannot figure out why the original thread was deleted. It was a thing of beauty. Now that this is back I am getting misty-eyed.

I had an excellent laugh when I saw the title. I'm so happy it's back. I kind of wish the paintrain didn't get banned, he cracked me up. Can't we keep trolls in their own forum, and just watch from afar and laugh?

Oh, wait, that's the HW.

Great post. I still remember coming into S&P for one of the first times after I joined to see MarlboroMan get absolutely annihilated for asking advice on how to get a chiseled face.

Thanks for reposting.

I still wonder how this Asian kid justifies to himself that he hangs out with guys who put him down on general principle. Oh wait, they teach him how to squat 315. Good reason for swallowing ones pride...

Thanks for reposting.

I still wonder how this Asian kid justifies to himself that he hangs out with guys who put him down on general principle. Oh wait, they teach him how to squat 315. Good reason for swallowing ones pride...

QUARTER squat 315 lol

Hey Cap'n,

Do you have names for these guys? I have a feeling that their facebook will be equally hilarious.

Hey Cap'n,

Do you have names for these guys? I have a feeling that their facebook will be equally hilarious.

Great post. I still remember coming into S&P for one of the first times after I joined to see MarlboroMan get absolutely annihilated for asking advice on how to get a chiseled face.

Ha! I remember that. Classic Urban telling him to "Shut the fuck up as hard as you can!"

Threads like this remind me why I hate just about everyone.

Funny stuff. Too bad the original was deleted.

Where's a mod when you need one?

Someone replace the dead link listed under "Current Champion" with the partial reconstruction:

Me and My Boys lifting Heavy Weights! - A Retrospective

The original thread had some classic flaming that is now forever lost, but at least we can preserve the original posts on the Wall of Shame where they belong.

R.I.P. paintrain1985.

Now, if some nice moderator will lock this thing, clean up any loose posts that don't need to be here, and nail it up to the Wall of Shame where it belongs, I'd appreciate it.

From henceforth, these two posts will be the standard against which all metrosexual curl-monkey bullshit is measured.

Hurrah

I get to comment again after someone locked it before

All I can say is

This is the gayest thread I have ever seen!

PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even gayer then this

ghettotoothfairy-17d.jpg

I would love to box the guy on the right.

Back