S&P Wall of Shame

I think my post count went down by about 100. Seems a shame to get rid of such a classic thread.

When I first read the post it had something with metrosexual and what not in it. So I got worried, but after reading the post I am not worried anymore.

not a link in this thread works.. While a great idea the threads that should be stickied get deleted.

Can the motivational posters from the paintrain be saved? Someone but some real effort into those.

I wish I hadn't missed the fun this afternoon while I was at work. Sounds like I missed some awesome shit that went down with the paintrain boys.

Flow'n, keep on the lookout for those morons at the civic centers and other gyms around the city.

Someone made a gif of Fatjoey having sex with his doll. Wish I could find it!

I wish I hadn't missed the fun this afternoon while I was at work. Sounds like I missed some awesome shit that went down with the paintrain boys.

Flow'n, keep on the lookout for those morons at the civic centers and other gyms around the city.

Since the question died unanswered when the curl-monkey thread was deleted: did you have any idea that thread was coming, or did you just log in to the S&P that morning, click on the new thread, and think "Holy Shit, those are the fucktards that got kicked out of my gym?"

Since the question died unanswered when the curl-monkey thread was deleted: did you have any idea that thread was coming, or did you just log in to the S&P that morning, click on the new thread, and think "Holy Shit, those are the fucktards that got kicked out of my gym?"

I seriously just logged in to sherdog. Went to the training logs area, and saw "Me and my boys lifting heavy weights". Clicked on it for shits and giggles, and immediately recognized the fucktards and the gym.

We need to put those 'tards pictures on the wall of same.

Resurrected here is, quite possibly, the worst self-introductory thread every posted in the S&P. The original thread was quite justifiably burnt to the ground and the original poster banned (twice), but thanks to Google cache and some clever work from Chaos, we can have this for posterity. Without further ado:

paintrain1.jpg

We are the Pain train!!
paintrain2.jpg

HEAVY ASS WEIGHT
paintrain3.jpg

It gets done tho!
paintrain4.jpg

THats right 405lbs baby!
paintrain6.jpg

OMG! What am I doing? Have I Lost My Mind!?
paintrain7.jpg

And I Do it well!

paintrain9.jpg

How does this asian lift 315lbs!? Because he is a member of the PAINTRAIN, and he listens!
paintrain10.jpg

paintrain11.jpg

paintrain12.jpg

paintrain13.jpg

paintrain14.jpg

Reaping the benifits!

R.I.P. paintrain1985.

Now, if some nice moderator will lock this thing, clean up any loose posts that don't need to be here, and nail it up to the Wall of Shame where it belongs, I'd appreciate it.

From henceforth, these two posts will be the standard against which all metrosexual curl-monkey bullshit is measured.

Back