S.C. teacher accused of having 'multiple' acts of sex with three students in one day

Someone should just start a perv female schoolteacher "hot or not" website ripoff. We can get to the bottom of this.

That's a good plan. Could also be something for the P&M.

First off, Cuffs has awesome statements about virtually everything...

Second, these female teachers are really, really fucking crazy if they think they are doing something that is going to be on the low...if they think they're doing something that will lead to the prosperous continuation of their career, if they think they're doing something fun, secretive, and sexy..

Look, these are women. Women turn down guys advances all the time- it's not tough for them. They have a lot more self control when it comes to this than dudes do. So use some fucking sense and self control and don't do something that is going to obviously come to light and kill your career.

For those of you saying the guys should keep quiet...well yea but this is fucking high school. You think those gloating shits aren't going to tell ever friend in school that they ran train on teacher. But Ms. teacher should use some common sense before she bangs a boy.

these chicks became teachers because they wanna bang HS dudes

Why is Sherdog always so interested in the salacious stories about female schoolteachers who bang their students?

The novelty wore off for me a long time ago.

Not me.

I still fap to teachertube

god damnit, where were these teachers when i was at school, lucky kids these days

She kind of reminds me of the Yellow King's sister, tbh.

Would

make flowers

I always feel bad for the husband. Like, he's got to be coming down on himself hard wondering what's wrong with him that his wife and the mother of his children would cheat on him with children.

Would not burgle.

If word got out to the actual fine pieces of ace at school that you hit that nasty-ass, lopsided ditch pig, your burglin' rep would be besmirched and never recover.

No, I advise caution in such situations. Self-control can often lead to bountiful reward in the future, my friends.

Unless, of course, you're a fucking goof who isn't getting any anyways, then, by all means. Burgle away. Strike while the iron is semi-hot-in-a-certain-light.

I still suggest keeping it a secret though.

If word got out to the actual fine pieces of ace at school that you hit that nasty-ass, lopsided ditch pig, your burglin' rep would be besmirched and never recover.

No, I advise caution in such situations. Self-control can often lead to bountiful reward in the future, my friends.

LOL @ The Mayor of Burgletown preaching the virtues of self-restraint vis-

Only to reap finer and more plentiful rewards in the future, my son.

I guess that's how you got elected in the first place...

240x360px-LL-4f86d8b3_Your_logic_is_flawless_I_tip_my_hat_to_you_sir_RE_6DIG6_Question_of_The_Week_5-s240x360-138603.jpeg

god damnit, where were these teachers when i was at school, lucky kids these days

These teachers have always been around. Kids back in the day just kept their mouths shut and the teachers couldn't send them sexual messages and pictures via text, Facebook etc...

She kind of reminds me of the Yellow King's sister, tbh.

Would

make flowers

I just puked

Back