S.C. teacher accused of having 'multiple' acts of sex with three students in one day

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Ellen Niemiec is charged with sexual battery over

As an 17, 18 year old High School student, I would have banged her pretty hard. Multiple pops.

What a gormless looking cow, has she had a stroke?

i would have done it if i were in agreement with my bros that nobody would get shit for it

For years this was the only thing I turned up to school to hope for. And after looking at the mugshot, to which I say:

Ms. Vera. She was 31. Only there for half a year when I was in 10th grade. What an ass. I still think about her over a decade later.

definitely not as hot as that debra lafave chick. that chick was every teenage boys wet dream.

seriously, this shouldn't even be a crime though. It's like every teenage boys dream to fuck a hot teacher. This is an example of where equality shouldn't exist.

definitely not as hot as that debra lafave chick. that chick was every teenage boys wet dream.

seriously, this shouldn't even be a crime though. It's like every teenage boys dream to fuck a hot teacher. This is an example of where equality shouldn't exist.

You think she is hot?

You think she is hot?

the chick in the OP? not at all. shes quite a disaster actually.

but you're flat out lying if you say you wouldn't rail on debra lafave, especially back as a high school teen. She's still decent today.

Not now. But depending on the full-body shot, I could easily see high-school-me attempting to smash with fury.

index.php

Depending on body, I don't care how ugly she is, probably would have at 14. Especially if I was drunk at 14.

Doesn't look promising, but probably still would have because Sweet Holy Heaven I was a walking talking constant erection from age 12-28.

28 year old me wouldn't even touch her while drunk, but a 16 year old me would have pounded out.

Back