S & C log poverty training

Man, I love the high volume of reps you perform- and the supersets! Looks like you've developed some nice endurance for that ironman training.

Have you considered adding a date to your workouts? It would make them easier to follow.

Hello, it's been a while. I told you I am bad at logging my training.
It's been a few months and I have been lifting and training very well through it all.
Recently I have changed my workout routine. I am working on a 5 week program. I just finished day one of a three day split in my second week of 5 weeks total. Things are going well.
Poverty and homelessness is not keeping me from training, in fact it only adds to the purity. I have no place to charge my MP3 player anymore so I lift without music.
I carefully measure out protein, creatine, staminade and multi vitamins in the back seat of my car before a work out. I have an endless supply of fresh milk at work. The gym is my sanctuary, lifting is the religion, pay homage to the grind.

Today was Incline bench 5x5 @ 72.5 k
Seated Cable row 5x5 @ 75% of maximum lift but more like 90%
Flat dumbbell bench 2x10 @ 30kg dumbs/ (superset) One arm row 2x10 @ 30kg
Dips one set maximum failure at 1x31
Inverted row one set maximum failure at 1x 30
Abs for 15 minutes
Every time I lift one of my split days I am awake for 24 hours. Such as today. It will be a 28 hour day.

My days off are clean up days. Usually a mix of cardio, including boxing, swimming and power lifting. My clean and jerk is at a solid 70kg. The snatch is at 40kg. My squat is 120kg. This is done without a lifting platform, which is a shame because I imagine my numbers would increase. If I didn't have to put the weights down so gently I would not have to limit the weight.
These last few weeks have really made me understand more fully that no matter what the circumstance, no matter how ugly the world gets, health and fitness is a beautiful thing.

Yo- great to see you back on the board. Your homeless savagery has always been an inspiration to me.

Your workouts are still looking fierce. I would suggest that you move dips to an earlier spot if you're performing max reps- def before the dumbell press superset.

I finished the 5 week training and it went well. I feel super strong and I ticked a few more notches on the scale. I weighed in at 70 kilos tonight. But since my weigh in I have had several bouts of explosive ferocious ass squirts. I bought a new protien and my body is adjusting to the new Whey isolate. It tastes delecious, chocolate, after a few months of vanilla is a great change, however whey always blasts my guts the first few weeks and probably harms more than it helps. Oh well, I'll get used to it.

I also trained one day at my university rugby training session. I must say those guys were so out of shape. They were gassed after warm ups and well it was pretty sad to see such large dudes dedicating more time to drinking beer after training than obviously what they should've been doing. What a waste of potential.

I may try and return to training just to get some exercise. I work crazy shift work (as it is now 2:05 am Friday) and often have no pre planned work schedule I can only make it to training whenever it comes as chance. Whenever I work I do hit the gym and then-some.

Kmonk I was told to put failure reps at the end of work outs to get the maximum effort available for my heavy lifts. I recall the age old addage of preexhausting muscle groups to warm up the muscles for a big lift and shock the system into growth. This is a variation and has paid off big time.

Any good ideas for some serious Trap development? I plan on doing bent over BB rows, power cleans, upright cable rows and shrugs to help get those head holders cracking up to my ears.

Back