S.C. Governor Haley to endorse Marco Rubio.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The states most sought after endorsement will go to Rubio per CNN. IMO, clearly setting himself up as the clear establishment candidate going forward.

But, Trump holds a double digit lead in the state. Will it matter?

I think the goal of Rubio and other establishment candidates is to keep it close enough at the convention where the GOP super delegates can sway the vote.

I, for one, cannot wait to see how Trump goes after her over this.

546b9e388f6e6.image.jpg

The GOP wanted to appear diverse and tolerant so they picked Haley to run for govenor. Same reason they picked Michael Steele for the RNC chair.

The GOP wanted to appear diverse and tolerant so they picked Haley to run for govenor. Same reason they picked Michael Steele for the RNC chair.

Same reason hacks like Loretta Lynch are even being considered for a position as important as SC Justice.

Anyone else kind of want to dick down Nikki Haley?

Yes. She's not in Palin's league, but still yes.
Palin is MILFY as hell. But as far as republicans go, I'm all about Perino and Guilfoyle. I'd definitely throw Megyn Kelly a hatefuck as well. What's up with all the attractive ladies being Conservative anyways? You leave us Wasserman-shultz?

The fuck?

It will probably bump him a little ahead of Cruz, but the story will still be Trump's big victory, because it proves his mass appeal extends beyond somewhere like NH.

Palin is MILFY as hell. But as far as republicans go, I'm all about Perino and Guilfoyle. I'd definitely throw Megyn Kelly a hatefuck as well. What's up with all the attractive ladies being Conservative anyways? You leave us Wasserman-shultz?

The fuck?

Megyn Kelly is gorgeous and yeah, Guilfoyle is just sexy as fuck. Perino is pretty easy on the eyes, too, but Kelly fills the blonde quota for me.

It will probably bump him a little ahead of Cruz, but the story will still be Trump's big victory, because it proves his mass appeal extends beyond somewhere like NH.

I agree. I think Rubio/Cruz will be close second/third finish. It really hurts Bush, who has the cash to go forward, but will he. He might just stick around to stick it to Marco.

I agree. I think Rubio/Cruz will be close second/third finish. It really hurts Bush, who has the cash to go forward, but will he. He might just stick around to stick it to Marco.

Bush might stick around just to fight Rubio in Florida. It will be billed as the first cage fight to the death on American soil. Thunderdome In The Sun.

The fuck?
Conservative women are hotter than liberal women. I hate to say it, but it's a fact.

Conservative:
aVyRz6u.jpg

Stacey-Dash-2.jpg

Liberal:
BcgYTOh.png

tumblr_inline_mt8dyxLwqO1qkifb8.jpg

Megyn Kelly is gorgeous and yeah, Guilfoyle is just sexy as fuck. Perino is pretty easy on the eyes, too, but Kelly fills the blonde quota for me.
Perino does it for me. She's just gorgeous.

Conservative women are hotter than liberal women. I hate to say it, but it's a fact.
Conservative press, like Fox specifically pick attractive women, while liberals pick them for their ability and or gender. Coulter is the exception, because it is her ability rather than looks that has given her a following.
If liberal press also picked women for attractiveness, there will be a ton of hot liberal anchors.

-
Back to the OP
Why is Haley's endorsement viewed as important, relative to any other GOP govenor.

Conservative press, like Fox specifically pick attractive women, while liberals pick them for their ability and or gender. Coulter is the exception, because it is her ability rather than looks that has given her a following.
If liberal press also picked women for attractiveness, there will be a ton of hot liberal anchors.
How do you know Fox isn't picking them for their merits... IN BED?

The states most sought after endorsement will go to Rubio per CNN. IMO, clearly setting himself up as the clear establishment candidate going forward.

But, Trump holds a double digit lead in the state. Will it matter?

I think the goal of Rubio and other establishment candidates is to keep it close enough at the convention where the GOP super delegates can sway the vote.

hi Diamond Jim,

its not surprising, really. Haley has gone on the record (with the blessing of the GOP establishment) harpooning Mr. Trump for his xenophobic rhetoric.

the only question was whether she'd endorse Mr. Rubio or Mr. Bush.

i don't think her endorsement will matter much, as far as Mr. Trump goes...but it might spell bad news for Jeb.

- IGIT

We all have our priorities...
Honestly though, I haven't seen worse reporting on Fox by their women than I have MSNBC. I think Maddow is excellent at her job (from what I've seen), but it's not like all the women on Fox are a bunch of hot retards. Both sides pick women who will convey their messages. One side picks women who are completely hittable and the other panders to the plus size movement.

Back