Ryota Murata vs Canelo Alvarez May 2nd Japan DAZN

Let me rephrase, wont pay to watch that.
Well luckily for you dazn has bellator! So you can just pretend you paid for bellator that month?

Good. Had no interest in that fight. I was underwhelmed and looking forward to fall already lol. Smith or even Saunders have their appeal as fights for Canelo, but Murata was just not a fight anyone was asking for. I dont hate occasional easy/tuneup fights, or Murata btw, just think it should've been a fight between now and May, not the May 2nd date.

I have no idea, BJS could have backed out or made an untenable demand for all I know, but I was hoping we'd see that fight and if not, why Murata? I don't get it.
Somebody should of told BJS before they started negotiating. That BJS needs Canelo but Canelo doesn't need BJS. Canelo can make good money fighting anyone and always has loads of offers on the table. Its a good business move giving canelo exposure to another market. Canelo should win pretty comfortably but i bet murata fights his heart out in front of his own countrymen.

He needs to man up and Give Chavez Jr. 2.0 a rematch and see what happens to his ass now.

Canelo vs Saunders sounds better than fighting Murata.

Danm, I still rather see Saunders lose lol!
Im eagerly waiting for Canelos critics to come in and say how he is avoiding Smith.

Eddie said they didn't like the initial offer for Smith. That happened with Kov originally and then they offered him more and he took it. I haven't heard either side comment on what the initial offer was but it still would've been a career high payday for Smith, that much is obvious.

Im eagerly waiting for Canelos critics to come in and say how he is avoiding Smith.

I certainly have no complaints, When I do get mad at the guy is because he’s not fighting someone I want to see get their ass kicked. Like charlo for ex:

Eddie said they didn't like the initial offer for Smith. That happened with Kov originally and then they offered him more and he took it. I haven't heard either side comment on what the initial offer was but it still would've been a career high payday for Smith, that much is obvious.

That’s pretty dumb considering how unpredictable Canelo and Oscar can be they can do Saunders and go back to 60 and stay there for a while or even black list Smith for no reason. They shouldn’t gamble on what happened with Kov and with all the smack talk he’s been doing about being the Chuck Norris of 68 and how he’s the most dangerous opponent for Nelo. He won’t be getting that kind of money with any other smw.

Back